Paleo f(x) 2015 Teaser Trailer

• This topic has 6 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

TCB
    Participant

Guest starring one of our own, at the 33 second mark. 😉http://youtu.be/VaY1psCJ0dw

Jenelle Brewer
    Participant

Very cool, thanks for sharing!  🙂  I found it funny that they made me watch a commercial for Hot Pockets before I could see it.

Spatz

No way!! Too cool. Almost got a few of us in it, as Trevor and I were standing on the other side. 😀 That's kind of awesome Tex!Not as cool as Tex's clip, because he's being beastly, but I'm there too! 1:30, green shirt, blonde hair.

Jenelle Brewer
    Participant

No way!! Too cool. Almost got a few of us in it, as Trevor and I were standing on the other side. 😀 That's kind of awesome Tex!Not as cool as Tex's clip, because he's being beastly, but I'm there too! 1:30, green shirt, blonde hair.

Well of course I had to go back and watch it again.  😀  Makes me really want to go!

Richard Schmitt

Ah that was awesome! I am going back next year for sure!!

Spatz

I agree. There are quite a few reasons I don't really want to go to it again, however I do really want to go again just to see everyone! It was wonderful hanging with like-minded people. Some of the talks were worth my time, but the majority I went too were a waste. If I do go again I'm going to select them better…

Richard Schmitt

Yeah, I like how there was S&C Workshops with Jim Laird and I would want to do that again. Also like to do different stuff next go around. I hope the AIO Crew is there again.

TCB
    Participant

I went in 2013 and I think I only went to one presentation that I wasn't happy with. I think it was Erwan LeCorre's presentation.But other than that, most every presentation was super informative. Plus, 2013 was the year Kiefer dropped his "vegetables are only a vessel for butter" line, and the on stage battles that ensued were great 🙂

Richard Schmitt

2015 Tickets are on Sale now! Is anyone here planning on going?

I'm actually thinking I'd rather go to the Arnold this year with some friends.Plus I could watch Brandon Compete.

Richard Schmitt

I'm actually thinking I'd rather go to the Arnold this year with some friends.Plus I could watch Brandon Compete.

That would be really fun to go to as well.

TCB
    Participant

Psshh.. They're like 7 weeks apart. Plenty of time to do both. 😛

Spatz

Psshh.. They're like 7 weeks apart. Plenty of time to do both. 😛

Yeah, if you're made of money.. 😛I'm not sure yet if I'm going to try and make it to Paleo F(x) 2015 or not. Tickets will probably be this same price until December or something like they were last year. I'm just not able to spend $250 this month on a ticket.. we'll see if I feel any differently next month, lol.So I'm on the fence at the moment.Anyone know if Kiefer and the crew is going to make an appearance? I figured its pretty likely..

Richard Schmitt

I can ask about that. I want to do it so I can meet more folks from here or the group, and revisit with others.

Spatz

Honestly, I probably will go this next time and do some of the fun expo floor stuff instead of just the ones I could sneak my way into for free because I smiled nicely… (gymnastics) because this time I'll have a better idea of which talks to frequent and I'd really like to see everyone again and hopefully meet some new faces… like Phxplay… 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Paleo f(x) 2015 Teaser Trailer

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?