Photos: Cardio & Wholegrains Vs Lifting & Meat

• This topic has 18 voices and 138 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 139 total)
  • Author

Macca
    Participant

Great work Fairy, really good results so far.You should be proud chickΒ  8)

agree, sweet bod.

That is good work!

Fairy

I am proud of my body, I'm proud of my actions and my achievements. Thank you.I believe that the external changes are only the tip of the iceberg. The most dramatic changes have happened on the inside. I have learned so much in this process. I am grateful that I have had to struggle to achieve this. Every second of pain, every supposed sacrifice was worth it.Transforming your body is something that is done from the inside out. Your external form is a reflection of your internal form.I will strive to continue to improve.

Gl;itch.e

I am proud of my body, I'm proud of my actions and my achievements. Thank you.I believe that the external changes are only the tip of the iceberg. The most dramatic changes have happened on the inside. I have learned so much in this process. I am grateful that I have had to struggle to achieve this. Every second of pain, every supposed sacrifice was worth it.Transforming your body is something that is done from the inside out. Your external form is a reflection of your internal form.I will strive to continue to improve.

I love your attitude. You sound like someone who is going to have life long success with this! Now. Please move to NZ and infect the other girls with this awe inspiring motivation that will turn them into women!

Crista

Fairy you look amazing!

Looks good, what do your backloads consist of, and what does your protein/fat meals look like during ulc?

Fairy

Look at my log πŸ˜‰Backloads are sweetpotatos now, but previously doughnuts were the staple

Fairy

Latest progress photo, taken 1 hr into CN after having eaten 5 doughnuts, a large tub of ice cream and 5 candy bars:was also complimented by my boss that my arms are looking more defined πŸ™‚ Interesting because they are totally flat haha! But I'm really please with my progress. I'm looking back on photos that were previously 'progress' photos and thinking 'I looked huge, no wonder I'm having trouble getting my pants to stay up now!'

Fairy

Huh, looks like all of the photos on my results log have been lost due to the sever issues πŸ™

Damn, fantastic work Fairy!

Fairy

Thank you Trevor. Any guesses on my current body fat?

acarnovale

I'd have to guess you're in the teens. Great work Fairy!

Fairy

Wow πŸ™‚ That's great to hear! Would be the first time ever. I'm just testing you guys because I should be meeting a Poliquin PT tomorrow to get it taken 'officially'

I'd have to guess you're in the teens. Great work Fairy!

I'd agree.

sarah_h88

awesome πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 139 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Photos: Cardio & Wholegrains Vs Lifting & Meat

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?