Photos: Cardio & Wholegrains Vs Lifting & Meat

• This topic has 18 voices and 138 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 139 total)
  • Author

Tomahawk

I think it is a matter of what each person considers “too much.”

I think it is a matter of what each person considers "too much."

+1Even I'm considered "too big" by some.Cory

Minnich
    Participant

We don't need to hear about your dates Cory  😉

We don't need to hear about your dates Cory  😉

Now that you mention it...  ;DCory

Gl;itch.e

My arms are 11" around the bicep flexed. Don't see how this is relevant to anything... I'm not saying I look like a female BBer, just that this is not a great look when you are wearing a dress.

So you want to drop fat and look awesome but dont want to stand out around "normal non-weightlifting people"?  😮 Does not compute. Your options are 1. Get some confidence. or 2. Stop working out and get fat and flabby like everyone else

Fairy

Gr 🙁

My arms are 11" around the bicep flexed. Don't see how this is relevant to anything... I'm not saying I look like a female BBer, just that this is not a great look when you are wearing a dress.

So you want to drop fat and look awesome but dont want to stand out around "normal non-weightlifting people"?  😮 Does not compute. Your options are 1. Get some confidence. or 2. Stop working out and get fat and flabby like everyone else

Confidence is not something she is in deficit with.  I can assure you of that.Cory

Fairy

3. Get the body you want and be proud of it

3. Get the body you want and be proud of it

This, for everyone.Though, the road to perfection is never ending, in my opinion.  Tweak until death.Cory

Gl;itch.e

I mean form follows function to some respect. Generally strength is quite a visible attribute. What do you prize more? Looking like everyone else that you see modelling designer clothes in womens magazines, or looking like someone that can climb and kick ass? What is the problem with people noticing something outstanding about you?

Fairy

I don't want to look butch

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Most of the butches I know (like my cousin) are fat, not muscular.  Looking like a supermodel is a worthy goal, but it is not the appropriate physique for a performance athlete.

Gl;itch.e

This topic is actually making me angry but Ill give you some constructive ideas. Make sure your training is either very low rep or insanely high rep. Stay away from muscle building rep ranges. You can still get some amount of strength but minimise muscular growth. Also make sure you never call any women like Alex Navarro butch as they will probably take offense to it!

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

This topic is actually making me angry but Ill give you some constructive ideas. Make sure your training is either very low rep or insanely high rep. Stay away from muscle building rep ranges. You can still get some amount of strength but minimise muscular growth. Also make sure you never call any women like Alex Navarro butch as they will probably take offense to it!

I'm sure Fairy doesn't think Alex Navarro is a butch.

Gl;itch.e

I'm sure Fairy doesn't think Alex Navarro is a butch.

No doubt. This is why her concern is so weird to me. She is still miles away from being as developed as someone like that and shes worried about becoming Butch! Stop pushing so hard when you get to that level if you want, but its a MASSIVE jump beyond that to get yourself to anything ANYONE should consider butch. Ever seen Jessica Biel in a dress? OMG shes sooo butch!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 139 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Photos: Cardio & Wholegrains Vs Lifting & Meat

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?