Planet Fitness Commercial

• This topic has 7 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

mmullen1488
    Keymaster

Just watched this at work about two seconds ago, first time seeing this.Discuss.http://youtu.be/eOSeOieLh7s

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

That was actually pretty hilarious…

mmullen1488

That was actually pretty hilarious...

lol, Yeah I had to watch it a few times.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Yea I have seen that before.  Personally I like Planet Fitness because it keeps people I don't like out of my gym.  THen again, I would hate to see other gyms try to follow their model.

Minnich
    Participant

Yea I have seen that before.  Personally I like Planet Fitness because it keeps people I don't like out of my gym.  THen again, I would hate to see other gyms try to follow their model.

+1

acarnovale

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBRG4RkE51Q

I love that video lol.  One thing I do like about Planet Fitness is that they do create an environment where people who are in really bad shape feel comfortable.  No one can go to a gym and get a good workout if they feel intimidated.  Then again, the free pizza night is not in the best interest of their clients.  Unless they are all on Carb Nite!

Richard Schmitt

Ah the talk of pizza…yum. I don't think we have a Planet Fitness around Texas at all. The only thing I can relate it to is 24 Hour

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

No kidding Tex! 24-hour fitness is the best I get too.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Ah the talk of pizza...yum. I don't think we have a Planet Fitness around Texas at all. The only thing I can relate it to is 24 Hour

Planet Fitness's membership is only $10 a month.  That is worth it just for the pizza.

Richard Schmitt

Ah the talk of pizza...yum. I don't think we have a Planet Fitness around Texas at all. The only thing I can relate it to is 24 Hour

Planet Fitness's membership is only $10 a month.  That is worth it just for the pizza.

>=[ I pay a little over $30 for a shitty atmosphere... I'd pay ten bucks to just go there!

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

>=[ I pay a little over $30 for a shitty atmosphere... I'd pay ten bucks to just go there!

I wouldn't work out there, I would just go there on pizza nights.  Supposedly, you can't deadlift at PF anymore and I have heard stories that of people getting in trouble for benching more than 185 lbs.

Dr. Rocky Patel
    Participant

Just watched this at work about two seconds ago, first time seeing this.LMAOROTL!Discuss.http://youtu.be/eOSeOieLh7s

AdamFiddler

pshannon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Planet Fitness Commercial

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?