Plans for a commercial Shockwave version?

• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

SnakeEyes
    Keymaster

Recently stumbled across Shockwave 1.4, read the eBook, ePamphlet, etc. and have many of the same questions that others seem to regularly post. I understand Kiefer's rationale for not going into too much detail and explanation b/c after all it is a free program.Are there any plans to publish a more expanded, commercial version of Shockwave? TBH I'd rather pay to have something that's more comprehensive and with less guesswork than pour through these forums trying go find answers to my questions or wonder if I understand something correctly.

Damon Amato
    Participant

shockwave is somewhat simple and I'm not sure what else Kiefer could do to give more explanation without being your personal trainer, where are you getting stuck?

SnakeEyes

shockwave is somewhat simple and I'm not sure what else Kiefer could do to give more explanation without being your personal trainer, where are you getting stuck?

It's not that I'm getting stuck but I still have several questions after reading through SW 1.4 and many of them are similar to ones that other here seem to have. Kiefer even mentions that "This is not an ebook with all the answers, all the methodology needed to create a highly customized program for you. This is the basics. Remember, it’s free: you get what you pay for." I'm not looking for a 600-page customized training program but rather a more detailed version of what I just read. I'd rather pay for something like that instead of trying to dig through the forum looking for interpretations or unknowingly misinterpreting something in the current version. It looks like many people combine SW with CBL or CN so it seems like a logical fit if Kiefer wanted to package this into a comprehensive training/nutrition program and bank some cheddar from it at the same time.

Naomi Most

It's not that I'm getting stuck but I still have several questions after reading through SW 1.4 and many of them are similar to ones that other here seem to have. Kiefer even mentions that "This is not an ebook with all the answers, all the methodology needed to create a highly customized program for you. This is the basics. Remember, it’s free: you get what you pay for." I'm not looking for a 600-page customized training program but rather a more detailed version of what I just read. I'd rather pay for something like that instead of trying to dig through the forum looking for interpretations or unknowingly misinterpreting something in the current version. It looks like many people combine SW with CBL or CN so it seems like a logical fit if Kiefer wanted to package this into a comprehensive training/nutrition program and bank some cheddar from it at the same time.

Too smart for your own good, SnakeEyes.That is indeed the plan.  Shockwave Protocol will become SHOCKWAVE PROTOCOLS  (plural) in due time, with diets packaged in.Shockwave Protocols is what Kiefer really wishes was already done and on the market already. But that would have meant holding out on releasing Carb Back-Loading.  Better that we get the stuff that's finished -- and more importantly, USABLE -- out into the public right away.I'll make sure current CBL Members get a discount when Shockwave Protocols is released.

SnakeEyes

That's great news, Naomi. I'm definitely interested in Kiefer's plans for Shockwave Protocols. Pardon my noobness here in the forums but is there anything I need to do to be notified when it becomes available? You mentioned CBL members getting a discount so where would I go for membership? I've probably missed it but still trying to find the link to buy CBL. Thanks again.

Here you go:http://carbbackloading.com/..scroll to the bottom and click one of the 'Buy Now' buttons.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Plans for a commercial Shockwave version?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?