Podcasts other then biojacked

• This topic has 7 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Caino
    Participant

Hey guys i drive a while to work and looking for some podcasts to listen to on the way while i wait for the next biojacked! Does anyone any good one in regards to fitness and health??

Fairy

UpGraded Self by BulletproofExec!!

Richard Schmitt

UpGraded Self by BulletproofExec!!

+1Look more into health along with fitness/training podcasts. Those two don't necessarily mean the same thing,

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Robb Wolf's podcasts are very good. 

tlfoxy

Robb Wolf's podcasts are very good.

I agree!+1

Caino
    Participant

Yeah really enjoy robb wolf ill check out the other one too! When i googled it so many no names come up, id like some ones talking in regards to weightlifting and diet and all those techicallitys lol

Caino
    Participant

Im bumping this, i got a longggg drive lol, im looking for somethin where they talk about weightlifting in general too! Someone? Lol

mateojgomez

Just Big Radio is back I think. Vincent Dizenzo and Matt Rhodes on everything plus powerlifting. They tend to have good guests too. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

raisethebarbell

Joe Rogan Experience is good, mix of everything, and lots of fitness and nutrition talk. Also like how long they are, almost 3 hours usually.

Caino
    Participant

Out of all my searching i found another goodie, THe Fit Cast, not to bad at all!!

thestiffmeister
    Participant

Chaos and Bang your earholes if you are into profanity, insane banter and the occasional gem in terms of training/nutrition talk. They are rarely constructive, but always amusing.Robb's podcasts are pretty good. I would rather watch grass grow than listen to Iron talk radio.

IgboMeso

Iron Radio is pretty good. Kiefer has been on it before.

AdamFiddler

How has nobody mentioned Superhuman Radio w/ Carl Lanore!?Everything nutrition, training, and health and longevity, plus he often has other people on the show who's podcasts are getting mentioned here (i.e. Robb Wolf). 

Caino
    Participant

How has nobody mentioned Superhuman Radio w/ Carl Lanore!?Everything nutrition, training, and health and longevity, plus he often has other people on the show who's podcasts are getting mentioned here (i.e. Robb Wolf).

nice one brother!

For everyone that hasn't heard, Robb Wolfs podcast with Kiefer is up.http://robbwolf.com/2012/11/27/kiefer-carb-backloading-episode-160/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Podcasts other then biojacked

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?