Point me to a fat girl getting thin

• This topic has 5 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Deeanna Evey
    Participant

Hi everyone,All the pictures here are of fit people.  I am 175lbs and I have never looked like any of you in your before pictures.  I just can't find the motivation to pick this diet back up.  I would love to see results from someone who was fat and is now thin from carb nite.  Does anyone know where I can find a photo? Thanks!

tzanghi
    Participant

AlexDep

Saw this on youtubeThis is the girl at the start http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dyo5lzWT84 And this is the girl only a month later, she doesn't show here body but you can tell by looking at her face that she lost weight. For some reasons she didn't continue with videos on here progress. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh2C-pzsXL0 good luck!!

Gnomer
    Participant

I'm with you. I am 5'5 and about 148 pounds now. I started at 163 and dropped those 15 in a month. It is working as long as I am able to stick with it. Are you working out too? I do a lot of resistance training plus pole fitness a few times a week. Nothing is a kick in the ass as much as seeing yourself in booty shorts and a tank every few days.

tzanghi
    Participant

Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't peg any of you as “fat” just going by your weights and heights.  Not that I disagree with the point that most of the people posting progress pics on CNS are already average or lean when they start.

Deeanna Evey
    Participant

@ GnomerI went a month on CNS and didn't get any results but I had some personal stuff I was going through and had a lot of stress and a lack of sleep.  Now that I am off the diet I gained about 5 lbs.  I am starting again on wednesday I think.  I feel really nervous about it.  I get these doubts that maybe I should just eat low fat and lots of veggies and work out rather than do CNS again.  But this is the problem with being overweight ~ you have no confidence.  I know I just need to quit my whining and get to work. I just need to decide to get back on CNS and just do it but its is so easy to doubt.  I am going to give it one more shot. 

adk

@ GnomerI went a month on CNS and didn't get any results but I had some personal stuff I was going through and had a lot of stress and a lack of sleep.  Now that I am off the diet I gained about 5 lbs.  I am starting again on wednesday I think.  I feel really nervous about it.  I get these doubts that maybe I should just eat low fat and lots of veggies and work out rather than do CNS again.  But this is the problem with being overweight ~ you have no confidence.  I know I just need to quit my whining and get to work. I just need to decide to get back on CNS and just do it but its is so easy to doubt.  I am going to give it one more shot.

I highly recommend having a log, so the community as a whole can help or provide advice when/if needed. 🙂I wish you the best of luck!

Deeanna Evey
    Participant

It is rather embarassing (pics) but I want results so will do!  Thank you all for your help 🙂

Brandon D Christ
    Participant
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Point me to a fat girl getting thin

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?