Poll: How do you backload or have Carb Nites?

• This topic has 14 voices and 61 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

With all this be-fat-wary stuff that's come out its kind of made me concerned. Then Cory has to post pretty much exactly what I've been doing and now I'm confused again LOL. Same with you RB though I only do Friday/Saturday…no weekly backloads.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

With all this be-fat-wary stuff that's come out its kind of made me concerned. Then Cory has to post pretty much exactly what I've been doing and now I'm confused again LOL. Same with you RB though I only do Friday/Saturday...no weekly backloads.

My backloads are pretty dirty, don't worry!  There are still those of us doing it early 2012 style!

Richard Schmitt

With all this be-fat-wary stuff that's come out its kind of made me concerned. Then Cory has to post pretty much exactly what I've been doing and now I'm confused again LOL. Same with you RB though I only do Friday/Saturday...no weekly backloads.

My backloads are pretty dirty, don't worry!  There are still those of us doing it early 2012 style!

I remember that! ;D I'll make my way around to what y'all do!

Scope75

Don't stress the fat. Keep it clean the first few hours them go hog wild on whatever you want.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Don't stress the fat. Keep it clean the first few hours them go hog wild on whatever you want.

Even if you do go hog wild, you will be surprised to see that you really aren't eating that much fat anyways.  This is why I love to keep the ULC lower on the fat side, when you binge your body will self regulate.  At least mine does.

Bodynsoil
    Participant

That's what I'm afraid of!! If I start with candies, I will eat bags - no joke. I eat similar to you and it seems to work out pretty well IMO.

I'm lucky if a qtr cup of candy is eaten, I think I've been holding off, then eating too  dense.. Cory's plan is well laid out.. Hmmm mix in pancakes ~ some cereal..  Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I never used candy, never cared for it to be honest.  I LOVE pancakes though and they are an excellent way to start off a carb nite.  Along with some dirty coffee!

Richard Schmitt

Whoa…I was literally thinking of having a coffee that we normally don't have in the mornings, like a Sweet Iced Latte or something like that O.O but dirty coffee!?

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Whoa...I was literally thinking of having a coffee that we normally don't have in the mornings, like a Sweet Iced Latte or something like that O.O but dirty coffee!?

I should have said sweet coffee.  You know like a latte.  Or some regular Joe with some milk and sugar.

Richard Schmitt

Whoa...I was literally thinking of having a coffee that we normally don't have in the mornings, like a Sweet Iced Latte or something like that O.O but dirty coffee!?

I should have said sweet coffee.  You know like a latte.  Or some regular Joe with some milk and sugar.

Ah I figured that's what you meant. I used to get those Frappes from Starbucks during high school, I like my coffee really sweet...might consider in making one

Scope75

That's what I'm afraid of!! If I start with candies, I will eat bags - no joke. I eat similar to you and it seems to work out pretty well IMO.

I'm lucky if a qtr cup of candy is eaten, I think I've been holding off, then eating too  dense.. Cory's plan is well laid out.. Hmmm mix in pancakes ~ some cereal..  Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I want to make a brownie batter pancake topped with ice cream.

Richard Schmitt

Mix cocoa powder with the regular pancake mix! It's pretty much the same way just cooked on the stove instead of the oven.

Slutty brownies and voodoo donuts. Best backload ever.

Richard Schmitt

Slutty brownies and voodoo donuts Best backload ever.

Googling Slutty Brownies, but didn't you go on vacation and had those donuts??I know that there is a pretty awesome recipe to have cookie dough as the basing with brownies on top and frosting covering it all!

Scope75

Mix cocoa powder with the regular pancake mix! It's pretty much the same way just cooked on the stove instead of the oven.

Not a bad idea and might be the way I'll go this weekend. Brownies have more fat and need to be sweeter. Easy to add but I want the real deal. Real brownie batter and real ice cream.So many ideas not enough time to do them all.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Poll: How do you backload or have Carb Nites?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?