POST BEFORE AND AFTER PICS HERE FOR DH

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 118 total)
  • Author

Alexander Baur
    Participant

So you're saying we're fat  :'(

Fairy

I'm saying you DISTRIBUTE fat differently than Scope. Never mentioned BF% 😉

Alexander Baur
    Participant

Just kidding.. if we ain't feeling fat we ain't here  😉

Fairy

True!

Phatty

I think the reason Scope lost fat so fast from his belly is because he clearly has NONE on his arms or legs, so his body was forced to take it from there!You guys are probably losing just as much fat, but it's dispersed so less easy to notice the change over a single month.

I read that you lose fat in reverse to how you gain it, it holds true in my experiance.At my largest, I gained alot of of back fat. When I started dieting that was the first to go, then my face, legs and chest followed.I'm Still pretty fat around my thighs, upper arms, sides and stomach but that's where I've always predominantly carried excess weight.

Scope75

Outstanding progress. Would you mind taking some lower belly fat from me? You seem to work it off much easier than me  ;D

Thanks..If I could help Out like that I would but I can't. LolSo eat super ULC , workout hard, and most of all enjoy life and you'll see results like you haven't before. The first 2 are a given but enjoying life is the key to opening so many doors.

Outstanding progress. Would you mind taking some lower belly fat from me? You seem to work it off much easier than me  ;D

+ fuckin 1

LolYou guys want me fat again??? 😉

Scope75

I think the reason Scope lost fat so fast from his belly is because he clearly has NONE on his arms or legs, so his body was forced to take it from there!You guys are probably losing just as much fat, but it's dispersed so less easy to notice the change over a single month.

Ding, Ding, Ding!!!!!You hit the nail on the head with both those statements. My arms and legs stay lean and got lean soon after I started losing weight, and I just didn't understand why everything else looked ok but not my stomach and chest. What it comes down to is hormones and genetics and I guess I got a mixed up bowl of both.

evaroland139

I'm going to post here one day.

Bodynsoil
    Participant

+1Me tooSent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Scope75

You should do it now!!! And then again later.

Conrado Tiu
    Participant

Thanks for posting Scope!The lighting on your before pic is actually more slimming than in your after pic.  Even with that, the progress you've made is undeniably spectacular.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Here is for Density Bulking:October 2012, 176 lbsMarch 2013, 183 lbs

Scope75

IbobThat's a damn big difference..

Scope75

Thanks for posting Scope!The lighting on your before pic is actually more slimming than in your after pic.  Even with that, the progress you've made is undeniably spectacular.

These next 3 weeks I'll actually be eating to lean out some instead of pushing the limits of cals to get the best recomp I could. Its gonna be tough on lower cals and no carbs but I'll get it done.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

IbobThat's a damn big difference..

Thanks man.  It's funny because it really does take a while to see the changes in your body.  What is amazing is that I stuff myself on backloads with cookies and fruity pebbles and eat an entire pizza on my off days and somehow I don't get fat!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 118 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

POST BEFORE AND AFTER PICS HERE FOR DH

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?