POST BEFORE AND AFTER PICS HERE FOR DH

• This topic has 117 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Sharon Hamlin.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 118 total)
  • Author

Scope75

IbobThat's a damn big difference..

Thanks man.  It's funny because it really does take a while to see the changes in your body.  What is amazing is that I stuff myself on backloads with cookies and fruity pebbles and eat an entire pizza on my off days and somehow I don't get fat!

I hope to have that same problem. Lol 😉

hack_attack
    Participant

Probably all the muscle you already had on you, lol.

Mikehr

You have made great progress IBOB! Especially since you aren't training for hypertrophy per say.-Mike

Conrado Tiu
    Participant

Thanks man.  It's funny because it really does take a while to see the changes in your body.  What is amazing is that I stuff myself on backloads with cookies and fruity pebbles and eat an entire pizza on my off days and somehow I don't get fat!

Thanks for sharing those pics that showed great progress ibob.  It's more difficult to improve and lose fat if you're already in pretty good shape.  Obviously those 7 lbs went into muscle and not fat.  Your muscle bellies are fuller and shows up harder. How are the legs? same rate?

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Thanks for sharing those pics that showed great progress ibob.  It's more difficult to improve and lose fat if you're already in pretty good shape.  Obviously those 7 lbs went into muscle and not fat.  Your muscle bellies are fuller and shows up harder. How are the legs? same rate?

Oh yea they got bigger, unfortunately I didn't take photos of my legs.

Craig jones
    Participant

The beginning and different stages up to now

Craig jones
    Participant

Now

Craig jones
    Participant

Sorry, midway

Scope75

Damn good work!!!

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Excellent results Craggydon! 

Craig jones
    Participant

Thanks guys, means a lot. Ibob, I'm impressed with your density bulking, makes me want to give it a go. You look fuller, which in turn funnily enough maybe makes you look a little leaner. While density bulking? Huh, who knew? Awesome!

Marty P Koch
    Participant

Excellent results!  Did you post a log on here?  If not, mind sharing some of your tools, i.e., eating plan (meals, timing, etc.), training style, supps?Either way you deserve many congratulations on reaping the rewards of all your hard work!

randyleahy

Great job Craggydon, that is an impressive transformation!!

Bodynsoil
    Participant

Great job Craggydon, that is an impressive transformation!!

Nice work...  You've definitely done some cutting.. Have you been working on Carpe diem.. It seems more shared now than before, nice art work (both arms are done now too... I just noticed)Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Craig jones
    Participant

Yeah the tattoos are forever changing, had carpe diem re-lined and shaded. Work in progress@martyI'm carb backloading for those who want to know. I did about 12 weeks of carbnite when I first started and lost 28ld but its been CBL that has got me where I am. I eat pretty clean most of the time have some junk usually the nights before legs/back. Sweet potato is a massive source of my carbs and dextrose, I'm partial to a whole box of Lindt chocolate, my favourite, every now and again. Try to stay clear of gluten but it makes an appearance every now and again. Can't say I'm paleo but I am not far off. I have a great supplier of free range pork where I buy belly pork by the truck load 🙂PWO shake:60-70g isolate20-30g hydrolosate20g creatine50g dextroseCaffeine, just a little2 heaped t spoons of leucine.  I have the bulk of my protein in my pwo shake as you can see. Boosts my recovery no end!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 118 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

POST BEFORE AND AFTER PICS HERE FOR DH

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?