POST BEFORE AND AFTER PICS HERE FOR DH

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 118 total)
  • Author

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Yeah the tattoos are forever changing, had carpe diem re-lined and shaded. Work in progress@martyI'm carb backloading for those who want to know. I did about 12 weeks of carbnite when I first started and lost 28ld but its been CBL that has got me where I am. I eat pretty clean most of the time have some junk usually the nights before legs/back. Sweet potato is a massive source of my carbs and dextrose, I'm partial to a whole box of Lindt chocolate, my favourite, every now and again. Try to stay clear of gluten but it makes an appearance every now and again. Can't say I'm paleo but I am not far off. I have a great supplier of free range pork where I buy belly pork by the truck load ๐Ÿ™‚PWO shake:60-70g isolate20-30g hydrolosate20g creatine50g dextroseCaffeine, just a little2 heaped t spoons of leucine.ย  I have the bulk of my protein in my pwo shake as you can see. Boosts my recovery no end!

Your PWO shake would give Glitche a heart attack haha.

Mikehr

Yeah the tattoos are forever changing, had carpe diem re-lined and shaded. Work in progress@martyI'm carb backloading for those who want to know. I did about 12 weeks of carbnite when I first started and lost 28ld but its been CBL that has got me where I am. I eat pretty clean most of the time have some junk usually the nights before legs/back. Sweet potato is a massive source of my carbs and dextrose, I'm partial to a whole box of Lindt chocolate, my favourite, every now and again. Try to stay clear of gluten but it makes an appearance every now and again. Can't say I'm paleo but I am not far off. I have a great supplier of free range pork where I buy belly pork by the truck load ๐Ÿ™‚PWO shake:60-70g isolate20-30g hydrolosate20g creatine50g dextroseCaffeine, just a little2 heaped t spoons of leucine.ย  I have the bulk of my protein in my pwo shake as you can see. Boosts my recovery no end!

Hahaha x2. But I cant say its a dumb idea I just like meat too much to give it up to a shake-Mike

Craig jones
    Participant

Hahaha x2. But I cant say its a dumb idea I just like meat too much to give it up to a shake-Mike

Agreed, I still have four portions of meat a day, some are small granted but I do love meat! Don't eat many eggs these days though, except ulc days to boost my protein when I don't have shakes.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I love meat, but I hate cooking and cleaning meat.

Gl;itch.e

You sure? Other than the creatine Ive done ones very similar. Yeah I would swap out 30 grams of that Whey Iso for a casein though ;-p The science is pretty solid now showing that a combo of fast and slow proteins are better for muscle growth. What do you eat after this shake Craggy?

Craig jones
    Participant

Beef in both my evening meals usually.

ShaunTX
    Participant

Phenomenal job Craggydon.

Marty P Koch
    Participant

Thanks for the information, Craggy.Seems too simple to work, but the fantastic results are are undeniable.Thanks and, again, great work!

Craig jones
    Participant

Thanks for the information, Craggy.Seems too simple to work, but the fantastic results are are undeniable.Thanks and, again, great work!

My pleasure, anytime.And remember, it doesn't have to be difficult ๐Ÿ™‚ Craig

ipcheck

I was 220 lbs with no muscle in this picBEFOREAfter pic coming up....

ipcheck

220 lbs here with Some Muscleย  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Caino
    Participant

You sure? Other than the creatine Ive done ones very similar. Yeah I would swap out 30 grams of that Whey Iso for a casein though ;-p The science is pretty solid now showing that a combo of fast and slow proteins are better for muscle growth. What do you eat after this shake Craggy?

muscle pharm combat is amazing

balaam

Craggy I will have to say im amazed between pics it's like WTF where did you go, it brings me hope congrats dude James

Bradley R. Collins
    Participant

Now

Excellent work!ย  How long did it take, I know you mentioned 12 weeks of CNS, but start to now how long has it been?

Craig jones
    Participant

I've been playing about with it since June last year but experimenting a lot at first, playing about with it. Then after new year I put to practice what I'd learned about my body and it took maybe about 8 weeks to get to that shape from approx 15% body fat. Not long at all really. But I did a lot of experimenting for months to realise what I needed to do.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 118 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

POST BEFORE AND AFTER PICS HERE FOR DH

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?