Progress photos!

• This topic has 21 voices and 49 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Craig jones
    Participant

Upload your progress photos here. I think this could be a good thread for people wanting to see results of Carbnite Solution.When I first come to the site a few months back the first thing I was interested in was people's results. I trawled through everyone's logs to try and find pictures. Maybe this thread will help people make their minds up that this shit really works. :-pPic 1 June 3rd 2012 222lds Pic 2 a couple of weeks ago at about 203LdsOriginally started on CBL losing 7ld. Converted to cns to get down really lean and then I will try to maintain that with CBL when I get where I want to be.Craig

Fairy

We already have progress photos. Under Training, it's called Results 🙂Definite fatloss in your photos, well done!!

Eric Shaw

Great job man!!!! Inspiring. You look great. Keep it up. This is great motivation for myself and I'm sure others.Thanks for sharing.

Craig jones
    Participant

We already have progress photos. Under Training, it's called Results 🙂Definite fatloss in your photos, well done!!

Lol that is so funny. I don't know how I missed that. Cheers for making me look stooopid !!! LolAh well, anyone know how to move a log to the relevant area ha ha. Dick!Been following your log fairy. Awesome results keep it up!!!Cheers shokat.

Fairy

Don't worry, I'm sure no one will mind this thread 🙂

Richard Schmitt

Awesome job Craig! Definitely shows motivation to those doing CNS, and also shows that it does work! Keep it up!

Congrats, man!Glad to see more people getting great results from their efforts.Cory

Zach516

Inspirational man!

sckiely
    Participant

Great work

Tomahawk

Very great to see. Gives me quite a bit of hope for my own journey with CNS. Hoping to get down to 220ish from almost 250.

Eric Shaw

Upload your progress photos here. I think this could be a good thread for people wanting to see results of Carbnite Solution.When I first come to the site a few months back the first thing I was interested in was people's results. I trawled through everyone's logs to try and find pictures. Maybe this thread will help people make their minds up that this shit really works. :-pPic 1 June 3rd 2012 222lds Pic 2 a couple of weeks ago at about 203LdsOriginally started on CBL losing 7ld. Converted to cns to get down really lean and then I will try to maintain that with CBL when I get where I want to be.Craig

Hey Craig, Just curious, the amount of fat you seem to carry in your before pic appears similar to how I looke except I have less muscle =(, but i was wondering if during the period you were losing the fat, were there periods where it seem extremely slow and gradual. I keep losing fat, but it's very gradual, and I guess it's just my expectations are greater than what is reality, so some mornings I wake up and the tape measure only budged a 1/8", the caliper only dropped 1mm in 5 days, or visually I can see a little difference but my little gut still seems to be there, and I guess I wake up some mornings expecting my stomach to be flat like how yours looks in the after photo, except I've only been doing this 2 weeks. lol But it's also a lot of my memories from my past diets where I tortured myself just to get from say 18% to 13% and it took me 4 or 5 months of misery and endless cardio. So I think I probably just need to be a little more patient, as Kiefer says it didn't get put on overnight, so it's not going to come off over night. lol Just curious what your experience was? Thanks.

DreamCrusher

Awesome work!  You' re one of the few that have posted results with pix to back up!

Craig jones
    Participant

Yeah, to be honest I was quite reluctant to do so for a couple of reasons. 1 I am far from achieving my goal, 2 I don't have an ego an thought maybe people would think I thought I was amazing which I don't. For the 1st reason.But you know what, I've seen some people struggling on the diet and not quite getting the results they wanted and if everyone put their progress photos on then I think people would be a lot more assured and dive right in. The diet may need a few tweaks for some people but ultimately it works pretty well with minimal effort.

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

Originally started on CBL losing 7ld. Converted to cns to get down really lean and then I will try to maintain that with CBL when I get where I want to be.

Looks great!I just embarked on the same plan - Did CBL for 4 months so I'm switching to CNS to drop the weight (I didn't gain weight on CBL but it just wouldn't go away...) and hoping to return to CBL once the weight is gone. So pretty perfect! How long have you been on CNS?

Craig jones
    Participant

You know, I'm not even sure when I started carbnite now but I'm init for the long haul and finding it very easy to drop 1-2lds a week. Infact so much that I'm even playing with it a bit having carbnites every 5th nite at the moment. Not sure how that's going yet. This is not a race for me. I'm after results and like you I'm going right back to carb backloading when I'm where I want to be.I've had a couple of sticking points mind, but a small macro adjustment and back on track!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Progress photos!

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?