Quick Question about SW+Ripped and Carbnite

• This topic has 2 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Walter Norwood
    Participant

The ebook says:3) Training Session: For each session, the goal is to get through all levelsexcept Level X. On most days, you may feel depleted and lethargic fromthe chronic lack of carbohydrates—especially if this is your first time usingsuch a plan. On these days, your goal should be Levels 0, 1 and U. Only inrare instances will Level X be worth attempting while on the RippedShockwave. But if that day comes when you feel like an ox snortingcrystal-meth, Level X is appropriate.To make sure I understand, the goal should be to get through Level 0, 1, 2, and U...if you're feeling a bit worn down from the lack of carbs, aim for Level 0,1, and U. Did I read that right?

Correct. You don't want to burn out which is very possible when training a lot without carbs so SW is designed to preserve your nervous system.

Walter Norwood
    Participant

So I assume you like Shockwave?I've been using a three-day split for a long time - the idea of 6 days a week isn't overly appealing but then again, if I had the results I was looking for, I wouldn't be looking at different programs.

So I assume you like Shockwave?I've been using a three-day split for a long time - the idea of 6 days a week isn't overly appealing but then again, if I had the results I was looking for, I wouldn't be looking at different programs.

I do like shockwave, but I like a lot of programs for different goals and reasons.Shockwave can be changed into a 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 day split if you'd like, you could buy the app for more options if you'd rather keep 3 days a week.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Quick Question about SW+Ripped and Carbnite

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?