Restaurant accident

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sofia

So I just starts CNS three days ago on a Wednesday. I visited two restaurants for dinner yesterday and today. I’m pretty sure the sauces I consumed at both restaurants made me go overboard the 30g limit. 🙁 What should I do now? Do I start from day 1 or keep going? Thanks for any info!!

cloudybrain
    Participant

Lol, this happens. 95% of all restaurants will introduce carbs and sneak them in. Unfortunately, if you want the full effects, it’s best to keep a 7 day period from your last carb nite, accident or not. It’s okay even if you did a 14 day low carb period, you won’t suffer from it.

Think about this, what if you continue these carb nite accidents, then you’re not really on a diet.. right? Just try to be very mindful next time you decide to eat out. Restaurants don’t do a good job with low carb foods, and a lot of them don’t taste that good. What I do, is just get a drink of unsweetened ice tea, or a diet coke, and sip very very slowly. I also get wings (plain) with the bone.. or a dry salad with no croutons… and eat that slow.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Restaurant accident

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?