Results – Doing CNS as a "vegan"

• This topic has 5 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

paradisexoxo
    Participant

Just wanted to post what progress I've made while tackling CNS as a “vegan”…..or one who chooses to avoid foods with eggs, dairy, or meat….that's all it is, for me anyway…. I'm determined and I'm hard core….A little about me - 25 yrs old, female, lifelong athelete, fitness model, former figure competitor, and I'm an exercise/nutrition enthusiast!! I'm by definition a vegan because I don't eat products with eggs, dairy, meat, wheat, gluten, or soy....and I eat 98% organic foods only...Starting weight 133.4 lbsSo I started the CNS protocol at the beginning of March.....lost about five pounds during the initial phase of going ULC for those nine days, and then after my first carb nite, the weight went back up to where I started, at low 130's.....then over the past two weeks I've had two more carbs nights with pretty much the same results....now Kiefer recommends that for those of us who train on CNS, we would likely benefit from a mid-week CN to kick start the fat burning hormones....so long as we train on the carb nites....and I plan on implementing that this week for even better results....So I manage to keep my ULC days around 25 g carbs, on the higher end but still under the 30 g MAX, but while I could cut back even more, my diet would be mercilessly bland, and I don't have a lot of fat to lose, mainly those last few stubborn pounds and winter weight so to speak to get ready for bikini season and all...so as long as I'm under 30, I think I'm good....for now....While I have not seen much changes in the scale, because the pattern remains almost the same, but the scale is not the best indicator of FAT loss especially since I have so little to lose.... But I have noticed these changes:MY SKIN, especially my face is much softer and fuller looking and hydrated...I imagine this is from eating much more fat, almost triple what I was eating prior to this diet (was eating roughly 50 g per day).....also, from eating ULC those carbs are not clogging my pores from all the insulin spikes throughout the day....so my acne is much more under control than it ever has been (which is the major factor to me becoming "vegan".....)MY APPETITE is so much more under control, more than it ever has been....I eat three meals a day and I have a mini meal between lunch and dinner which is usually vegetable juicing or a fiber supplement to quell hunger....this is huge for me because before CNS and over the past years, I have had to watch everything I eat because I had a ravenous appetite....I was never fat, but always very active and I've tirelessly modified my diet to help with the appetite....MY ENERGY-I don't have that post-carb meal fuzz like I need a nap anymore (only on carb nites of course)....in fact, sometimes I get tired, but not to the point where I need to take a nap....I actually have energy more than when I ate carbs throughout the day, I wake up, have my coffee with coconut milk and I'm on my way....I have adequate amounts of energy to get my through my workouts....I feel great because of this but also because my appetite is under control and skin looks wonderful!!!! Finally some success that I've been after for years 😀MY BODY - So I noticed right away during the first nine days of going ULC that I lost that bloated feeling....all that water I was holding onto and was so happy to get rid of! I noticed my tummy, which is pretty lean as is, laid nice and flat without that bloat....VERY happy about that....I'm doing CNS because my goal is fat loss and not so much muscle gain, but I do think it's possible that I've potentially gained some muscle....not easy way to tell, but I do watch the scale just to see patterns...I take a fiber supplement called green vibrance, one that Kiefer recommended in one of his tubecasts....I think it has a lot of great stuff in it...and my regularity is right where it should be....I probably drink close to a gallon of water a day.....my clothes are fitting more loosely....So all that said, I think I've gotten great results so far....and it goes to show that one can be successful on this protocol while avoiding certain foods....people may ask me why I'm vegan? Well I'll cut to the chase and save you from asking....it has everything to do with health, my skin primarily - Eggs and wheat/gluten and whey just do not agree with me....I think dairy is worse than meat, but meat was the last thing I gave up and I saw improvements in my skin and overall health.....I have nothing against those that eat meat, and I do not impose my eating habits onto anyone, in fact I still cook meat for others....I think it's sad that other people who were vegan or vegetarian have tried this diet and quit, or so I've heard.....because if you are determined enough to achieve something, you will find a way.....and that's how I've tackled any obstacle or goal in my life...I'm constantly seeking answers and educating myself, weeding through the BS and I'm glad I've found CNS/CBL because it's no nonsense - as Kiefer said, there is a lot of pure crap, unfounded research, and flat out lies about fitness and nutrition, knowledge is power....and the proof is in the putting!!! Thanks for reading, I welcome any feedback and questions!! Good luck  🙂

Big_R
    Participant

****scans thread briefly for skandalis pics****** :'(  cries in corner ****** 

Scope75

****scans thread briefly for skandalis pics****** :'(  cries in corner ******

Lol....X2

paradisexoxo
    Participant

should I add pics or no…

Big_R
    Participant

should I add pics or no...

Not if u dont want them hanging in peoples bathroom wall haha

Scope75

should I add pics or no...

That's totally up to you. I'm not shy and post a shit load of pics in my log.

paradisexoxo
    Participant

One is a modeling pic, the other is a recent random gym pic…

Scope75

I'm not sure your going to see the scale move much because you don't have much to lose. LolWith you just needing/wanting to rid those few last pounds it'll take some time. What's a typical days diet look like??Curious to see how and what you eat.

Big_R
    Participant

****bites bottom lip****  now that's the definition of finger licking good!

Scope75

Now I see why you honk your horn at girls running. Lol

Big_R
    Participant

Yea but they don't look like thus lol.... Cuz then id have to stop and see what happnin.. Lol she know im messn wit her

Scope75

Yea but they don't look like thus lol.... Cuz then id have to stop and see what happnin.. Lol she know im messn wit her

If not she'll find out soon enough who the jokers are. 😉

paradisexoxo
    Participant

Yeah I know now Big R lol

Big_R
    Participant

She got dat boom booom powwwwww!

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

Down boys, down.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Results – Doing CNS as a "vegan"

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?