Rob Here

• This topic has 3 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

robhally

What's up everybody. My name is Rob. I'm 18 years old and live in Charlotte, NC. For the past year or so I've been really into health/nutrition/lifting/etc. I was, up until recently, what you would call part of the “bro science” community. I thought you had to eat every 3 hours or else your metabolism would stop, and I think I would have sacrificed a few fingers before skipping breakfast. Needless to say, this was until I started reading some of Kiefer's stuff. Carb backloading has been the best thing that's happened to me since I started lifting. I've seen some awesome results in only a few weeks  and can't wait to get my hands on the actual book and take things to the next level.

Richard Schmitt

Hey Rob, glad to have you here. I was apart of that group of thinking. Needing breakfast, have to eat every 2-3 hours, planning meals, carbs are bad for you. Like you, till I saw some of Kiefer's stuff, finally made the change. Hope everything works out for you, and your goals are met!

Naomi Most

Yep, I think we've all been there. It wasn't long ago I was eating only fruit until noon and expecting to lose weight. That was 3 years ago at 28% bodyfat.  Hilarious to me now, eating eggs and bacon for lunch, a huge dinner, and a piece of pie at night if I want, now holding at 20%… and that's even while “overdoing it” a bit. (A girl's gotta have her chocolate.)Nice to have you here, robhally!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Rob Here

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?