Shock Your System (new article by Caroline) – using ELECT

• This topic has 2 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Naomi Most

Caroline Gick trains on The Shockwave Protocol, and just posted this article about using ELECT movements on days you have a hard time convincing yourself to get out of bed, much less go to the gym.http://beautifullyhardcore.com/2011/12/shock-your-system/If you like it, give it a thumbs-up or a +1 or what-have-you!

sckiely
    Participant

Nice article, thanks for sharing

jwub

awesome read, thanks Naomi, should we expect a new ebook (or the shockwave 2.0 ebook) sometime in the next month or too?  BTW nice pulls yesterday.

Naomi Most

awesome read, thanks Naomi, should we expect a new ebook (or the shockwave 2.0 ebook) sometime in the next month or too?

Most likely not (just judging by the workload ahead of us getting the CBL membership site up and running), but I'm actually not sure where Kiefer's at with that book. He's been off in the mountains ignoring the interwebs all weekend.

BTW nice pulls yesterday.

Thank you sir! Felt great -- I was thinking about smacking another 5 pounds on to make it 180, but thought better of it considering it's only been a week since I sprained my ankle (for the 2nd time). I will totally nail 180lbs next time. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shock Your System (new article by Caroline) – using ELECT

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?