Shockwave article in the Jan 2012 issue of M&F

• This topic has 7 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

masZUL
    Participant

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up… I just got the new Jan 2012 issue of M&F in the mail today and it has a Shockwave article by Keifer.  So go buy it.

JR

yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard Schmitt

SWEET!!!! I'll check my PX today!! Maybe it's on the website too, thanks man!

JR

I'm actually starting to get overwhelmed with information… may have to chill out and just focus on one thing

JR

Just picked it up.. looking at it now. I have no clue what that other shockwave article with Jesse Burdick was about though. This is completely different.

Naomi Most

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up... I just got the new Jan 2012 issue of M&F in the mail today and it has a Shockwave article by Keifer.  So go buy it.

Oh, very cool. We were wondering when they'd print that.  🙂

Richard Schmitt

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up... I just got the new Jan 2012 issue of M&F in the mail today and it has a Shockwave article by Keifer.  So go buy it.

Oh, very cool. We were wondering when they'd print that.  🙂

Do we might know when he'll publish the newer version on the DH website? or is this it?

JR

@DH Naomi For some reason Dragon Flag was randomly thrown in there but it wasn't shown in the workout program. I'm going to give this workout a try starting tomorrow. I may switch out deadlifts for weighted chins and find some other exercise for leg extensions. Besides that though this will be my program. I'm hoping there won't be a problem with accessing the equipment because my gym gets extremely busy even in the morning.

was a great article but it's a tease… I want the book

masZUL
    Participant

this article was actually a lot closer to the ebook… i did notice it kind of dropped the ball with explaining the intensity levels.  it looks like they are numbered in the article but use numbers and letters in the spreadsheet graphic (luckily i have the ebook so knew what everything meant already)

Richard Schmitt

The damn PX here doesn't have the magazine yet. so again haha I'm left in the fucking dark

JR

@masZUL what was the deal with the dragon flag? is that supposed to be a level X movement?

JR

The damn PX here doesn't have the magazine yet. so again haha I'm left in the fucking dark

It will probably be there tomorrow

masZUL
    Participant

I was wrong… it does have the levels listed out I just missed it.  oops.I don't know what the deal is with the dragon flag pic, I don't think that exercise is part of shockwave.  that's a weird exercise anyway, it's one of those that seems more likely to be more showoffy than functional.

Naomi Most

@DH Naomi For some reason Dragon Flag was randomly thrown in there but it wasn't shown in the workout program.

The fact that that move is in there cracks me up. *I* cannot do a Dragon Flag. Have you tried it?!It's surreal seeing a guy like Kiefer pull it off. He tried to teach me how, I still can't wrap my head around how it could work. Then again, I'm female, more weight in my lower body, so, yeah.

I'm going to give this workout a try starting tomorrow. I may switch out deadlifts for weighted chins and find some other exercise for leg extensions. Besides that though this will be my program. I'm hoping there won't be a problem with accessing the equipment because my gym gets extremely busy even in the morning.

No deadlifts?!  I weep for you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shockwave article in the Jan 2012 issue of M&F

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?