Shockwave article in the Jan 2012 issue of M&F

• This topic has 7 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Naomi Most

The damn PX here doesn't have the magazine yet. so again haha I'm left in the fucking dark

You're not missing a whole lot, IMHO

robhally

No deadlifts?!  I weep for you!I second that, If it were feasible my training regimen would look something like:Monday: deadliftTuesday: deadliftWednesday: deadliftThursday: deadliftFriday: deadliftSaturday: deadliftSunday: bicep curls (gotta keep things balanced)HAHA! If only...

JR

Im expecting a shipment of flat shoes tomorrow I believe so I may do deadlifts……despite my love for weighted chins. Right now I only have Air Jordan's so that wouldn't work well with the cushioning. I did the core workout today and ended with the dragon flag as a level X movement…..its killer. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to use the dragon flag as a level X movement though… M & F didn't show it in the workout chart but it did have a fancy picture of it haha

Damon Amato
    Participant

JR:I'd the deadlifts with no shoes, especially if you have any ROM problems.

No deadlifts?!  I weep for you!

I second that, If it were feasible my training regimen would look something like:Monday: deadliftTuesday: deadliftWednesday: deadliftThursday: deadliftFriday: deadliftSaturday: deadliftSunday: bicep curls (gotta keep things balanced)HAHA! If only...I almost spit out my coffee... Best workout ever haha

Jeremy Wade
    Participant

I second that, If it were feasible my training regimen would look something like:Monday: deadliftTuesday: deadliftWednesday: deadliftThursday: deadliftFriday: deadliftSaturday: deadliftSunday: bicep curls (gotta keep things balanced)HAHA! If only...

Just add some bent-over row with your deadlift warm-up weights, that should handle the balance 🙂  No point wasting a whole day on biceps ...

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shockwave article in the Jan 2012 issue of M&F

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?