Shockwave Protocol: Ripped Version

• This topic has 12 voices and 53 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author

CaseyD

It's the internetz, couldn't really expect much else lol

Damon Amato
    Participant

OMG I would train the girl in that video for free just to look at her in tight clothes.

sigh... it's come to this already, has it...?

I wouldn't say it unless it were totally worth it.  I don't think you can argue her smoking hotness.

Naomi Most

It's the internetz, couldn't really expect much else lol

*facepalm*

devilmanVISA

Here come the leg humpers.

Does anyone know if i can use elect for all mt lifts are is elect only useful for the lifts outlined in the protocol

CaseyD

He goes over this in the ebook…It's not really for all exercises…https://rapidshare.com/files/1934958016/FreeShockwaveEbook_1_.pdf

JR

Its not possible to do a shockwave workout later on in the day. I couldn't make it to the gym in the morning today, so I went in the afternoon. The gym was packed and nobody puts the weights back. I couldn't use any of the equipment I needed or the weight increases for the shockwave exercises. I couldn't even get a regular workout in today.  :'(

Richard Schmitt

Its not possible to do a shockwave workout later on in the day. I couldn't make it to the gym in the morning today, so I went in the afternoon. The gym was packed and nobody puts the weights back. I couldn't use any of the equipment I needed or the weight increases for the shockwave exercises. I couldn't even get a regular workout in today.  :'(

This my friend...is a very horrible sad day...I am truly sorry

JR

This my friend...is a very horrible sad day...I am truly sorryI know SMH!!! I couldn't even work my calves...thats how packed it was. Its always packed with the exception of before 10:00 A.M.

Richard Schmitt

Trust me I know the feeling, when I'm at the gym, it's game time. I want to use what's on my training log, with no distractions. I hate it when I can't get to a certain exercise…yesterday I did the Legs portion, and it felt brutal…felt like shit to this morning, have a cold and couldn't wake up to go do my HIIT cardio…so I'll have to do it twice or throw in 30 minutes of uphill walking instead, in the afternoon time, followed by my ab workout.

Richard Schmitt

Word to those who want to try the Protocol's HIIT Exercise…it works…I did 2 minutes with 30 second sprints for 30 minutes though. Who knew with a rest time that long will actually kick your ass…

JR

So if 3 sets are prescribed would that be a total of 45 reps? Anyone know?

soulmind

If you're talking about the Elect reps it's a total of 15 reps.  Five sets of three, each set raise the weight.

JR

In the new Muscle & Fitness it shows 3 sets at 3 reps for certain exercises. So would that be just 9 reps?

soulmind

I would assume so.  I just glanced at the article today at the store.  For now I would go by the e-book until the new one is released.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shockwave Protocol: Ripped Version

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?