Shockwave Training Split Charts Questions..

• This topic has 2 voices and 1 reply.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

BatCountry

This may be a stupid question but i am wondering do these exercises have to be done in the order as listed in the charts from top to bottom? For instance on Leg day the first 2 exercises are warm ups followed by two level 1 ELECT sets but then the next listed is the “X” set for squats that the book says is reserved for your superman type days only, yet you aren't even half way through your workout at that point??? So i'm guessing the order is not top to bottom but starts with the warm ups, then level1 then level2's the the level “X”?this is how i went about the routine, i was feeling good but didn't bother with "X" first time out.

Not a dumb question at all. The exercises are supposed to be done in the order they are written. X is there for if you did your squat ELECT and still feel like a beast. You look at the rest of the work out and say I NEED MORE and scream at the heavens. It is not at the complete end because you will need to not be drained from the whole workout to do pure weight. The workout is compartmentalized, same with shoulders where the push press is not at extreme end.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shockwave Training Split Charts Questions..

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?