Shout out from Oklahoma!

• This topic has 3 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone, my name is Trevor.I found my way here through Dave Asprey's interview with Kiefer on Bulletproofexec and after reading non-stop here since the interview on both CNS and CBL I'm finally getting around to joining the fourms.I've got and read both books, CBL twice and CNS once and I have decided my plan of action is to start with CNS and follow that strictly for 6 weeks and re-evaluate after that as far as continuing with that or moving to CBL.I'll be starting my induction phase tomorrow, luckily I'm coming from eating 50 carbs a day most of the time, so I'm thinking it should be fairly easy. Hoping atleast, haha.I'm 6'2" 190 lbs at about 15% BF.Since last February I've gone from 330 lbs to what I am now and I've decided that following Keifers plans with Foods that are "bulletproof" (White rice, sweet potatos, dextrose) will hopefully help be drop that last bit but also keep my sanity.I'll also be doing strong lifts 5x5 for my training, with 1-2 of HIIT a weekAnyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. =D

Kevin rogers
    Participant

Welcome aboard. I'm sure you will love it here. Best of luck.

Stephen Davis
    Participant

Welcome! 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shout out from Oklahoma!

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?