Simplifying supplementation for convenience – Need help

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Zeniues
    Participant

I’m on the CBL protocol.

So, three shakes a day, supplementing fish oil to every meal etc, is really inconvenient and I would like to dumb it down to something I can sustain without thinking too much about it.

I don’t have any access to Carb Shock or T3 fuel.

So basically my questions are, if I want to optimize a simple supplementation to get the most out of the least:

1) If i’m only having one shake a day per training day, which would be the best one – the PWO?

2) Which supplements should I get? Is Leucine, hydrolisated whey, Whey Powder, Omega 3 fish oil and Creatine enough?

3) Of the above mentioned supplements, when should I ingest them if I only want to do it once per day?

4) What should the mixture look like in terms of grams?

So basically what i’m looking for is.

On Off-day: 1 x supplementation per day.

On Training-day: 1xPWO Shake + 1 x Supplementation.

Basically i’d like the best bang for my buck, while still keeping it simple enough that I can do it indefinitely without inconvenience.

Thanks in advance.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 12 months ago by Zeniues.

Makoto Tomizawa
    Participant

1) yes
    2) whey isolate, leucine, creatine, fish oil
    3) PWO on training days (fish oil can be taken any time I think); just creatine and fish oil (whenever) on off-days, unless you need to hit your protein number, then you could have a protein shake in the evening but not during the day
    4) depends on your body weight, but usually 3-5g leucine, 20-30g whey isolate, 5-10g creatine (unless you want to follow Kiefer’s recommendation for it), 3-5g fish oil (and to clarify, I think it’s 3-5g of omega-3, so if each of your fish oil caps has 300mg omega-3, then you’d need to take 10 caps to get the 3g)

I don’t see a need to supplement on training days besides the PWO, unless, again, you’re struggling to get the macros in.

Training Log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vuwHRdBaPVILxxLhXly_N1Ys66Hcwk4j-bM7nvKSLrI/edit?usp=sharing

Zeniues
    Participant

Thanks man, appreciate it, that’s exactly what I needed to know.

Zeniues
    Participant

• This reply was modified 8 years, 12 months ago by Zeniues.

nancy
    Participant

Before using any weight loss supplement, it is always important that people go through the different type of reviews that exist regarding the product that they are using. For example the weight loss pill I am using can easily be approached for feedback at raspberry ketone supreme reviews

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Simplifying supplementation for convenience – Need help

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?