Smoking

• This topic has 8 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Scope75

Vapor is your friend. Get your fix without the tar.

Doesn't look as cool though.

Morons smoke to be cool. Vaping also doesn't leave you smelling like shit either.

It was joke, bro. Never really got the smoking to be cool thing. I started purely out of stress.

Stress. LolA pack of cigs would be the last thing I'd grab if I was stressed.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Morons smoke to be cool. Vaping also doesn't leave you smelling like shit either.

It was joke, bro. Never really got the smoking to be cool thing. I started purely out of stress.

I hate to say it, but I think smoking does make you look cool.  If you saw someone who was a complete nerd and then all of the sudden they pulled out a cigarette and starting smoking, most people would think they were a bit less nerdy because of it.Thoughts?

agentmads
    Participant

I hate to say it, but I think smoking does make you look cool.  If you saw someone who was a complete nerd and then all of the sudden they pulled out a cigarette and starting smoking, most people would think they were a bit less nerdy because of it.Thoughts?

Nerd with a cigarette....also called hipster.

Nerd with a cigarette....also called hipster.

Thats good  ;D

Melvin McLain
    Participant

Chances are they're just doing a scientific experiment... 😀

Chances are they're just doing a scientific experiment... 😀

Good one Mac! Haha  ;DI do agree with ibob. It's not Marlboro man cool though... Just.. Cool.

Phatty

I'm not seeing it personally. Squating 3 plates and taking up smoking certainly hasn't tarnished my nerd credibility with friends/family.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I'm not seeing it personally. Squating 3 plates and taking up smoking certainly hasn't tarnished my nerd credibility with friends/family.

Lol but smoking will subtract nerd points

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Smoking

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?