Smoking

• This topic has 8 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

It's a stupid post and I might get a lot of flame posting this, but I smoke, about 6-8 sticks a day, and I'm doing CNS at the moment. What would be the effect from a high fat diet in this case? I have a feeling the negative effects of smoking would be amplified?

Nicotine with an Ultra low carb diet will probably enhance fat loss. Nicotine with carbs causes some metabolic issues and you can't handle carbs as well.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

It probably doesn't matter with CNS.

Wow… Wasn't expecting this answer. In smoking, I suppose the tar is the problem and not the nicotine.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Wow... Wasn't expecting this answer. In smoking, I suppose the tar is the problem and not the nicotine.

You'd be correct, in of itself, nicotine isn't particularly bad.  I liken to caffeine, it has positive and negative effects.However, tar is very, very bad.  That is what destroys your lungs and throat.

Wow... Wasn't expecting this answer. In smoking, I suppose the tar is the problem and not the nicotine.

Obviously it's not healthy, but it wont effect the diet's effectiveness.

Phatty

Tar, all the other chemicals in the tobacco and the fact your filling your lungs with smoke. To my understanding, the only problem with nicotine is that it's addictive and if you already have cancer, it'll accelerate it since it actives the TOR pathways (not 100% sure on the science behind that last statement).All that said, it hasn't stopped me from smoking 😛

Tracy Jarchow
    Participant

My suggestion would be to turn the smoking into something positive through this protocol.http://nicotinedeclassified.com/

Scope75

Vapor is your friend. Get your fix without the tar.

Yea, was thinking of getting into vaping but I have no idea where's the best place to start. Too many heebie jeebies on the internet!

Scope75

Yea, was thinking of getting into vaping but I have no idea where's the best place to start. Too many heebie jeebies on the internet!

http://hitecigs.com/store/Use JOEYSCHURCH for 20% off.

http://hitecigs.com/store/Use JOEYSCHURCH for 20% off.

You are awesome.

Phatty

Doesn't look as cool though.

Scope75

Morons smoke to be cool. Vaping also doesn't leave you smelling like shit either.

Phatty

Morons smoke to be cool. Vaping also doesn't leave you smelling like shit either.

It was joke, bro. Never really got the smoking to be cool thing. I started purely out of stress.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Smoking

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?