So is anyone considering in doing The Shockwave Protocol?

• This topic has 6 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Richard Schmitt

I was reading up on the post about The Shockwave Protocol, and reading the ebook about how to use it. I was really considering in trying this out, and was also wondering if anyone has, or is wanting to try it out as well. Maybe get a group or thread going to see where everyone stands, their progress while using it. I'm really curious on what Kiefer has in stored for us for the new version, or more updated version, if I heard correctly. If anything I would like to know what he uses.

Damon Amato
    Participant

I haven't read what Tanner sent me yet but I was considering it, though I'm going to try to switch from CB to CN to get greater fat loss right now.  Can you still do shockwave protocol while on CN?

CaseyD

Short answer – yes. Ebook goes into more detail.

Richard Schmitt

Yeah can't wait for the book

I can't wait to try this, from what I have read the principles are very close to what I follow now. You take that and mix a new structure… and it sounds great to me. It even looks like there will be some periodization in there which I live by.

jsleight

Hell yes, can't wait for the polished version to come out

Richard Schmitt

Well I got legs today, and the ebook has a legs section…maybe I should try it today, but the thing is though I barely started that Lee Labrada's 12 Week Lean Body Program, and today is Week 2 Day 1 Legs…should I cank that and do this protocol? O.o

Hurley

The thing I like to do is to find a program that I think is well researched and effective, then commit myself to it until I find out for myself if it works.  Sometimes the hardest thing is having confidence in your program long enough for it to deliver results before you start jumping from one thing to the next.

Richard Schmitt

The thing I like to do is to find a program that I think is well researched and effective, then commit myself to it until I find out for myself if it works.  Sometimes the hardest thing is having confidence in your program long enough for it to deliver results before you start jumping from one thing to the next.

Yeah that is true, I've seen really great results (just recently) on this program, and I really want that.

soulmind

I definitely want to start this program, I am just a little unclear on the way the ELECT reps are performed.  Does anyone know if there are any videos on the internet showing this technique?-Sorry, just read the other thread and saw video links.

Richard Schmitt

I definitely want to start this program, I am just a little unclear on the way the ELECT reps are performed.  Does anyone know if there are any videos on the internet showing this technique?-Sorry, just read the other thread and saw video links.

I am too...if it's an intense as it looks, and it looks like it will help me know that I earned a good Carb-Backloading Meal

soulmind

So I injured my shoulder about a week ago and my doctor gave me a set of exercises to perform (5lb dumbbell, nothing extreme) and I decided to do the routine ELECT style just to see if it felt any different… Suffice it to say I am probably going to puke on the Shockwave Protocol when I start it up.  You wouldn't think that doing reps in this style would be much different, but the little I did produced way more of a burn in my shoulder than the “standard” reps I was doing before.  Weight and reps stayed the same, the only thing I changed was how I was doing the reps and it is more effective…. crazy!

Damon Amato
    Participant

Anyone know where I can find a video or description of the “twitch turnaround” from Thibs?  I did Shockwave: Ripped today and not sure if I'm doing it right.

Richard Schmitt

Anyone know where I can find a video or description of the "twitch turnaround" from Thibs?  I did Shockwave: Ripped today and not sure if I'm doing it right.

Tried Youtube? or just google images?

Damon Amato
    Participant

ya I tried, didn't find much.  The article for the perfect rep had a lot of people in the comments asking for the same thing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

So is anyone considering in doing The Shockwave Protocol?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?