Software / Apps to track training/meals progress

• This topic has 7 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Jason Berrigan
    Participant

I'm currently using Jefit pro to track my training progress and measurements. I gave myfitnesspal a shot for meals / macros, and it looks pretty decent. Any of the DH members using other apps?Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Richard Schmitt

myfitnesspal for me

Mikehr

myfitnesspal for me

x2

Robert Gray
    Participant

myfitnesspal for me

x2

x3

Jason Berrigan
    Participant

Myfitnesspal suggest I eat 315g of carbs a day lol. It's going to takes while to enter the nutritional info of the food I eat but this app looks very good. Will try to use bit more instead of my excel spreadsheetsSent from my Galaxy Nexus

Richard Schmitt

Myfitnesspal suggest I eat 315g of carbs a day lol. It's going to takes while to enter the nutritional info of the food I eat but this app looks very good. Will try to use bit more instead of my excel spreadsheetsSent from my Galaxy Nexus

Don't go by what it recommends use it as a guideline to see what you're eating and how to track macros

rogersga

You can also change the macronutrient recommendations by logging into your account from a desktop.

Bodynsoil
    Participant

I've tried all that are mentioned here, but always go back to fitday (the first version) because I've entered so many of my personal foods and recipes that it just makes life easier.. 

chico1

Has anyone heard any news about the meal tracking software keifer plans to create? It's been some time since I've heard about it.

Phatty

Myfitnesspal for me too.The worst thing about tracking calories/macros, for me, is that I sort of get addicted to it. I often used to stress over getting in exact amounts, etc.

Richard Schmitt

Has anyone heard any news about the meal tracking software keifer plans to create? It's been some time since I've heard about it.

They're "moving" right now so everything is being put on "hold"

Robert Gray
    Participant

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else using an iDevice had trouble with the MyFitnessPal app?  It's been really weird lately, logging me out and telling me that my login info is invalid.

Mikehr

That is weird, been working fine on my iPhone 5 maybe check for a new update mine just updated.

Richard Schmitt

Yeah an update for yours is needed

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Software / Apps to track training/meals progress

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?