Spam????

• This topic has 5 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

L J WALKER
    Participant

Has DH been compromised by spam?

Fairy

Yes! Please obviously don't buy anything from any of those links or you are just funding spammers.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I am taking care of it.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I PM Dmunnee and told him to ban him.  Until then all I can do is delete the posts.

DustinOlson

Sorry guys it appears we had some spam overnight. It's been taken care of with bans and deletes (thanks for your help ibobland08).

Damon Amato
    Participant

BOOM!  Spammers GTFO!  The wrath of Dmunnee will rain down on you!

Fairy

Thank you guys! I actually messaged the spammer and told him to go away haha! Next time will message Dmunnee 🙂

Fernando Aguilar
    Participant

Spam the fuck out of here!!!!

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Are the spammer's actually people?  I thought they were like programmed computers or something.  Why are they always trying to push pharmaceuticals too?

Fairy

Hmm. Some of them might be bots and some of them might be low paid workers in third world countries.They must make some sales, or no one would bother creating / hiring them. So that's why I say, on principle, please don't buy anything from them.

Richard Schmitt

Sorry y'all, I did message Dmunnee as well and I was spending most of my morning trying to delete the spams. They kept coming after I would delete it. Thanks Ibob.

L J WALKER
    Participant

Are the spammer's actually people?  I thought they were like programmed computers or something.  Why are they always trying to push pharmaceuticals too?

Have you ever tried walking dow Las Vegas Blvd at night???? Talk about low paid spammers!!!  >:(slap slap...you like????

L J WALKER
    Participant

I PM Dmunnee and told him to ban him.  Until then all I can do is delete the posts.

Thought I had lost my mind when I logged back in and didn't see any of the posts!!!  ???Good job taking care of it as quick as you did.

Damon Amato
    Participant

Sorry y'all, I did message Dmunnee as well and I was spending most of my morning trying to delete the spams. They kept coming after I would delete it. Thanks Ibob.

I have the capacity to delete the spammer's account along with all their posts in one shot.  Spammers phear me and die.

Fernando Aguilar
    Participant

I have the capacity to delete the spammer's account along with all their posts in one shot.  Spammers phear me and die.

Like!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spam????

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?