starting CN again

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Sharon W
    Participant

I’m back and ready to go. Im in Western NC
    I was on carbnite after I purchased the book in april of 2013. I can search old posts but don’t see them in my profile and can’t do anything to my profile. My book purchase is no longer linked to my name. Do I need to do something to fix that?

I had great success until an injury to my shoulder led to over a year of struggles. This time I am going to try CN to knock off about 20lbs(10 of which I never lost the first time) and am hoping that despite the fact that I won’t be working with weights like before, I can still have success. i am no longer at a gym, so walking and home exercise is my limit for now.

I started last monday and while I am fairly certain I am burning fat for energy since I am no longer weak and lightheaded, I am not losing nearly as quickly as before. I have lost about 2lbs. I probably need to make sure I have my numbers where they need to be. I do walk for exercise and do a little kettle ball work and train with a bar but thats all.

I am 5’6″ at 159lbs. My proteins for the last week have been about 120 and my fats at about 90-100. I am not at all hungry. I have to work to get the proteins up. I have no trouble adding more fats but was trying to keep that down below the proteins. I find that if I push proteins up near my weight, I tend to gain. My metabolism is screwed up and despite efforts to fix it, still is pretty bad. Suggestions?

Richard Schmitt

What exactly is your body fat percentage like?

Sharon W
    Participant

I checked before I started and it was at 31%

optimumhealth7117
    Participant

I have the same issue. I am going back “on the bandwagon” with CNS. I purchased the book a while back and had access to all of the member pages in the athlete.io forums. I cannot access any of it on here though 🙁

This is Day 1 of my reset! Excited to start the experiment again

Sharon W
    Participant

Excited for you too OH 🙂 Once I contacted the support@body.is and sent them information regarding my purchase of the book, they linked my email with the purchase again and I could see everything 🙂

optimumhealth7117
    Participant

Great, thanks! Good luck to you in your journey 🙂 Looking forward to hearing how it goes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

starting CN again

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?