Superbowl plans

• This topic has 6 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

backlash79

Just a fun thread about this Sunday.What's everyone doing for the Superbowl?-Sitting at home with the family, most likelyWho (if anyone) are you rooting for?-I would prefer the Ravens not win but I'm not a 49'ers fanHow are you fitting your Superbowl plans into your CNS or CBL plans?-Usually my CN is Friday night I'm just going to stretch it out until Sunday.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I'll be at the gym haha.

Mikehr

-Tiny morning Meal-couple am shakes then hit the gym for 2:30 -be home for kick off and eat my face off ULC during the game, chicken drum sticks and beef spare ribs with just salt and pepper 🙂

Scope75

Lifting cooking and eating large amounts of BBQ are my plans. Wait I do that pretty much everyday. LolRAVENS!!!!

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

-Tiny morning Meal-couple am shakes then hit the gym for 2:30 -be home for kick off and eat my face off ULC during the game, chicken drum sticks and beef spare ribs with just salt and pepper 🙂

I guess the good thing about football foods is that it is easy to be low carb.

Scope75

I guess the good thing about football foods is that it is easy to be low carb.

And that's why I'm having my CN on Saturday.

Richard Schmitt

Just going to make some ULC wings, a burger, enjoy a Zevia drink, and probably have a burger or two. Nothing spectacular.

gismcieri

I was thinking about this. I was leaning towards having my CN on Sunday but now I think sat might be better. I really want nachos but I can make them sat and just do wings, ribs, and maybe some steak with peppers on Sunday. I will decide tomorrow or sat depending on what the wife is interested in.This is a tough week for me I have 3 events. My wifes bday today, my daughters friends bday sat, and the Superbowl. I am going to need the will power.Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Bodynsoil
    Participant

I plan to watch the game while playing pool and eating shit carbs... 

Scope75

I plan to watch the game while playing pool and eating shit carbs...

I take you'll be I charge of the food...Kinda like a CarbNite party. Lol

backlash79

This is a tough week for me I have 3 events. My wifes bday today, my daughters friends bday sat, and the Superbowl. I am going to need the will power.Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

D'oh! That is tough though if my wife asked me to have cake on her B-day I probably would.

gismcieri

To late I am choosing sat and she was cool with it. I do have a piece of her cake waiting for me though.So sat will be carbnite and Sunday will be ULC appetizers. Wings, Popper, Ribs and maybe some fajitas (minus the tortilla) the only thing missing for the SB would be the nachos.Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

randyleahy

I am going to eat Pepperoni pizza and chips, drink leftover rum, cheer for the niners, and try not to get too hungover so I feel like ass for work on Monday.

Scope75

My plans have changed and I'll be staying home and carbing the fuck up!!!Thinking 1k min 1700g max worth of carbs.

Robert Gray
    Participant

Not a football fan, just having a regular carb nite with Mexican food, gluten free Italian cream cake (sister's birthday) and whatever other treats have the misfortune to pass in front of me that night.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Superbowl plans

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?