Supplement Timing

• This topic has 2 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

This is one of those things that will be debated and debated…When does everyone take their standard supplements (Fish Oil, Multi, Vits, etc)Do you take them at certain times? All in the morning? All at night? With each meal?Part of the reason I also ask is because people will argue about how much of each type of vitamin and other you can absorb at a time.I personally take some with every meal, in the morning I take Vit C and Vit D. Late morning I take my first dose of multi's and fish oil, my next two major meals I take more multi's and fish oil.

IOWA.PharmD

I  take 4 g of fish oil and multivite after first meal of the day. I'm really not sure if I would be able to tell the difference if I split them up. I figure it's better to get the total amount than split it up and possibly forget.

RagE

Other than my “ZMg”, wich i take right before bed, I don't really swear the small stuff.  I take multi the first time i notice the bottle on top of the fridge.With fish oil, I just take a swig before or after every meal.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supplement Timing

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?