tapatalk

• This topic has 13 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Damon Amato
    Participant

Is anyone else having issues using tapatalk for iPhone?  When I use it I can't respond to posts, see my messages, and get several error messages.  Just wanted to see if it was a problem with the app.

Richard Schmitt

Is anyone else having issues using tapatalk for iPhone?  When I use it I can't respond to posts, see my messages, and get several error messages.  Just wanted to see if it was a problem with the app.

You might want to see if there is an update or a way to contact the people who made the app. I don't have that app let alone an iPhone, but thought I could try to help.

stephenhdmrs

I hate tapatalk personally(all sites that use it)… My phone has never had issues with the regular version of the site.  Slower?  Maybe but it's no hassle.  This website isn't a massive bandwidth user(no pictures etc.) so loading is near instant.  Just a thought even though it doesn't help you.

Naomi Most

Tapatalk for me has been kinda wonky. The private messages hardly ever work. Just surfing the forums and posting messages works OK for me though.I put in Tapatalk support sort of opportunistically. If you guys know a better app to support, I'm all ears (send me a PM if it seems like a sure thing).

Damon Amato
    Participant

Tapatalk is quickly becoming the go to for this kind of thing, but just very buggy.  According to their website, they really want feedback for bugs, etc. from the forum owners (since you'll have more pertinent information than anyone else) so they can fix the bugs.

Naomi Most

Hmm. I don't have time to save up bug reports to give them, not right now. That will either have to wait a few weeks, or maybe there's a moderator who wants to help collect them up…. 🙂

Damon Amato
    Participant

i can try…..the forum system is phpBB or vBulletin?I'll need a test account to the forum also.

Naomi Most

Our system is SMF. Not a beta release or anything like that, just 2.0.1 standard.We'll take this convo to PMs...

Damon Amato
    Participant

Im able to reply to posts on tapatalk!  Just made my day!---I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?3nmz5t

sckiely
    Participant

About time

sckiely
    Participant

I use Tapatalk constantly, so this makes life so much easier here!

Conrado Tiu
    Participant

Now tapatalk works with PM inboxes as well!Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dr. Rocky Patel
    Participant

So i downloaded Tapatalk HD for iPad, but i cannot log into the forum, i use my email and password and it gives me incorrect info errorany ideas?

Tapatalk works just fine with all other forums (I can post, and get notifications), but I've never been able to get notifications for Athlete.io … And keep getting this:

Ourko
    Participant

The same message for me, but i delete the forum in the tapatalk app and re create it. Works but i've to do that about every day…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

tapatalk

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?