The Great "Where is Kiefer ???" Thread

• This topic has 14 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Gl;itch.e

Yes, I "creep" all the time. If you are part of the Super Humans In Training group on Facebook, I had one of my admins post this for me:  Kiefer is staying quiet until the New Year so he can focus on bringing better products, information, and some surprises for everyone. Patience everyone.

Haha sorry Kiefer I didn't mean anything bad by saying that you creep.

I swear this happens to you every time Ibob.Like the cardio thread, haha.

Yea I wonder if I'm still on his shit list!

Hey at least you're on his radar in that case! (;

Yes, I "creep" all the time. If you are part of the Super Humans In Training group on Facebook, I had one of my admins post this for me:  Kiefer is staying quiet until the New Year so he can focus on bringing better products, information, and some surprises for everyone. Patience everyone.

I swear this happens to you every time Ibob.Like the cardio thread, haha.

Yea I wonder if I'm still on his shit list!

Hey at least you're on his radar in that case! (;

Silver lining

backlash79

It is like when you are talking about someone and then the person you are talking about goes silent. "they are right behind me aren't they?"

Robert Gray
    Participant

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5913-1376851851-13.gif

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Great "Where is Kiefer ???" Thread

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?