The Kate Middleton Thing

• This topic has 4 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Fairy
    Keymaster

So, I heard about the Kate Middleton thing and Google Imaged her name. She has nice boobs. Cool. I don't know what the big deal is about. But, these photos disgusted me:prince-william-kate-middleton-carried-0918-18.jpgprince-william-kate-middleton-carried-0918-16.jpg

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

I don't know how people in the UK feel about the Royal Family, but I find it amazing that in the year 2012 that royalty exists.  Personally, I think they should be cut off and have to work for their money like everyone else.

Fairy

I agree Ibo. Some people are just brainwashed by the idea of unquestioningly bowing down to authority

miku

I don't know how people in the UK feel about the Royal Family, but I find it amazing that in the year 2012 that royalty exists.  Personally, I think they should be cut off and have to work for their money like everyone else.

That's what the French did over 2 centuries ago. The cutting off was, of course, more drastic. We haven't looked back since  😉I live in the UK and this whole Royal family obsession baffles me. I guess it sell rags when they run out out of juicy national stories, and when they can't be bothered to report on significant world issues the common people might not be interested in. After all, Kate Middleston's tits are far more interesting than the current situation in Mali.

Jas0n

that.

BenjaminD

It is easier said than done to simply do away with centuries of tradition. The legacy the Royal Family maintains as a social and political symbol is clearly very powerful. This is no different than North Americans worshipping MTV “icons” (I'm using that term very loosely) or all the famous-by-association people (Hiltons, Kardashians, etc.) The difference here is that the RF represents something, specifically the well-being and interests of Great Britain.

Fucking figure heads, that is all they are.Cory

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Kate Middleton Thing

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?