Thermogenics

• This topic has 6 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Chuck

Thermogenics- Is there any particular that you can use on CNS, or should we beware? I have been losing about a pound a week, but would like to boost the weight loss.

Petey G

What about green tea? Hasn't it been shown to increase metabolism? I'm not drinking any now, but does anyone have any idea if it would work with CNS?

devilmanVISA

Yohimbine HCL taken at .2-.25mg/kg + 200mg of caffeine one hour prior to physical activity has claims supporting its effectiveness.Green tea extract plus chocamine has also been touted as an effective fat burning combo. This is green tea EXTRACT not green tea the beverage.

Conrado Tiu
    Participant

Thermogenics- Is there any particular that you can use on CNS, or should we beware? I have been losing about a pound a week, but would like to boost the weight loss.

Everyone wants to lose fat right away. Be careful of too rapid fat loss. Your body stores toxins in fat cells that the liver and kidneys did not get to filter to keep them away from your vital organs. Losing fat too fast means releasing these rapidly as well, burdening your body with these toxins all at once. That's why some people get sick when they lose too much fat too fast.  Slow and steady is better. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Conrado Tiu
    Participant

Yohimbine HCL taken at .2-.25mg/kg + 200mg of caffeine one hour prior to physical activity has claims supporting its effectiveness.

+1  But do not mix with ephedrineSent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Chuck

Hey thanks, yea I like the 1 lb. a week, feel way better losing weight gradually. It’s funny when I started I felt 195lbs would be my goal, but now I am thinking 185lbs-190lbs.I am 6’1” and lift pretty heavy, also my BMI says I should be 188 lbs.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Everyone wants to lose fat right away. Be careful of too rapid fat loss. Your body stores toxins in fat cells that the liver and kidneys did not get to filter to keep them away from your vital organs. Losing fat too fast means releasing these rapidly as well, burdening your body with these toxins all at once. That's why some people get sick when they lose too much fat too fast.  Slow and steady is better. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

+1 My cousin had to get her gall bladder removed for this reason

Chuck

Posted elsewhere as well. I took yohimbine this morning pre-workout. I took it with Ephedra and yohimbine extract from Swanson. Now I am buzzing all over the place, and felt a little nauseated at the gym. Why is this? The stuff I bought:http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-superior-herbs-yohimbe-standardized-500-mg-120-capsThis yahoo gave me the idea.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyHZ9CqXRaU

decoy5657

Maybe the ephedra combination?

Chuck

UPDATE 1/31/2013:After taking the combo for one week the symptoms remained. So I cut out the yohimbe, and did only ephedra, symptoms have since subsided.

devilmanVISA

UPDATE 1/31/2013:After taking the combo for one week the symptoms remained. So I cut out the yohimbe, and did only ephedra, symptoms have since subsided.

Damn, I wish I'd seen this earlier. Don't take both. Pick one or the other, and rotate them every two weeks or so. They act on different beta receptors.

Fairy

Damn, I wish I'd seen this earlier. Don't take both. Pick one or the other, and rotate them every two weeks or so. They act on different beta receptors.

+1!

Fairy

+1 My cousin had to get her gall bladder removed for this reason

Good point. Slow and steady wins the race. Thanks for the reminders.

devilmanVISA

The alternative, if you're really hell ass bent on using both, would be to use the yohimbine hcl in a topical form, and take the ECA stack orally.By topical yohimbine hcl I am NOT referring to any already pre-mixed product you can buy over the internet or in a store. They almost all penetrate the skin too rapidly and end up going systemic, which would create the same effect as taking it orally. Go to true-nutrition.com, buy some yohimbine hcl powder, mix it thoroughly in a jar of aquaphor, apply a small amount to one area (ONE AREA DAMMIT) and rub it in until its absorbed, then do intervals or some other fat burning activity an hour later. This will cause localized fat mobilization without the jitters or the weird throat warmth sensation that yohimbine can cause when taken orally.Note: The central abs count as one area. Back of legs from gluteal fold to just above the back of knee crease, one area. Etc.

Chuck

Sweet. Thanks a lot. Seems like you know your stuff. I am going to try this out. I will keep you posted.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thermogenics

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?