Tired of being skinny

• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

xxfunkxx

Hello all,    I am 31 yrs. old, 6'5", and about 180lbs with 14% BF. I live in sunny San Diego. I would probably be considered a hard gainer. I have tried to bulk in the past with mixed results. About 2 years ago, I got up to 200 lbs. However, I felt like crap and looked like crap. I gained weight, but mainly in the mid section and my chin. Nobody wants to see a skinny guy with a chuby chin. Not cool. Anyways, I have found that at my current wieght I can stay lean. I love working out, but have had difficultly finding something that meets my goals. That being to eventually get up to 210-220 lbs. with 10% BF. I stumbled upon this site and think it has the potential to do exactly what I want. I have read, reread, and reread again every article I could find. I then started experimenting with backloading. I have had some success. However, I definitely could use the book to fine tune things.

Naomi Most

Nobody wants to see a skinny guy with a chuby chin. Not cool.

Hahah, you too, huh? I have this funny little reserve of fat under my chin that started filling in when I was 30.  It's like the single thing about my body right now that might push me to lean out some more.

I have read, reread, and reread again every article I could find. I then started experimenting with backloading. I have had some success. However, I definitely could use the book to fine tune things.

I know it's hard to piece everything together from the articles. It amazes me there are so many people who've plunged into it without having had Kiefer as a trainer first.Thanks for giving it a shot, and for showing up in the forums!--Naomi

xxfunkxx

Yeah, being a skinny guy naturally any collection of fat just looks weird and seems more exaggerated. So after reading what this could potentially do, I was beyond stoked. Also, I work in research. So I truly appreciate anyone who takes a thorough analytical/scientific approach.  I, like many I think, figure you can get the basics piecemeal from the articles to see if this type of program can work for you. From there all the additional articles, comments, etc... help push out more material. I have found this type of program can work for me even if I am doing it wrong. I am having a hard time giving up some of my favorite healthy foods, because in this program they work against me. It's a weird thing to type, but that's alright. I can say I am loving being able to eat Crunch Berries again guilt free. Anyways, thanks for all the work putting this together. I can say I will be happily purchasing a book when released. Adam

Richard Schmitt

Welcome! Yeah I wanted to be skinny, but didn't know what skinny meant. Being that fat kid in high school, and most of my life I never dreamed of being skinny, so I envy the guys who are naturally or worked out to be skinny. Now I'm considered to be one of them even though I don't see it. Depriving myself of my favorite foods for nearly a year, Kiefer's Carb Nite Solution and Carb-Backloading is one of the most awesome discovers that I came across. I want to be skinny, but a leaned out muscled guy from Texas haha. So any questions or comments, anything to help further your goals while using these plans, this is the place to get that help!

xxfunkxx

Thanks. Always being a toothpick, I never knew what it was like not to be. So I figure after 30+ years I'm due for a change. The fact that I can keep my favorite foods just makes this all the more enticing. Well see what happens. I am sure to have plenty of questions, once i get the book.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Tired of being skinny

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?