Update: The good the bad and the ugly

• This topic has 4 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

6by6
    Keymaster

I weighed my self after the depletion phase last sunday and weighed in again this sunday after a week of carbs there was zero change on the scale. The good is that after a carb nite I can put on 10-20 lbs so the fact the scale has not moved after a week of carbs means I dropped some fat which offset the carb intake (I hope). The bad the scale has not moved so I do not know where I am at, If I am losing or gaining so next week should be a definite indicator which way I am going. The ugly that belly I see in the mirror every morning.

Newfiedan
    Participant

It has taken me a long time to start seeing changes in the belly area and see the inches come off that area. I have only lost about 2 inches off my waist from when I started but I dropped from a size 36 jeans to a size 30 jeans it is just a matter of patience and time brother, keep at it and you will succeed. At times it feels that all I see is inches dropping off every area but my gut lol. Either way though keep going strong.

stephenhdmrs

I think it's necessary to take measurements to be really sure.  Obviously fat calipers work the best.  I would think that just a tape measure would also work for the belly area to see if anything has changed.

6by6

I think it's necessary to take measurements to be really sure.  Obviously fat calipers work the best.  I would think that just a tape measure would also work for the belly area to see if anything has changed.

I learned my lesson of not putting to much weight on just scale numbers, so i did take measurements but will measure every other week.  @Newfiedan yeah i'm going to keep hackin away till its all gone.

Newfiedan
    Participant

Good to hear brother, from experience getting to that 6 pack is going to take time, there is no miracle answer just hard work, good diet practices and remembering that at its core its at least 75% diet and 25% workout regimen. It took me a while to learn that but diet is hands down the biggest factor in results, proper fuel for proper results.

6by6

I do my measurements tomorrow, but I woke up feeling slim so  I tried on a formerly snug shirt and it was actually a bit loose and my carb nite was last nite I had two yard house pizzas, noodles, cookies, ice cream, and cake  so I am freakin excited and all my lifts went up this week. Merry xmas to me and thanx for CBL kiefer.

Richard Schmitt

That's great 6, Merry Christmas to you by the way.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Update: The good the bad and the ugly

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?