Uric acid and gout

• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tracy Jarchow
    Participant

I'm wondering if anyone has woken up in the middle of the night with a joint that felt like you had the worst sprain ever? Big toe, ankle, knee? I think I just had a case of gout. From my understanding it is typically male, 40-50's and your kidneys have not filtered out enough uric acid many times from lack of hydration especially if one is losing weight. The uric acid turns into needle like urate crystals in the ankles or toes and the connecting tissue causing extreme pain.Anyone else have experience with this and or have recommendations? I think the key for me is to stay HYDRATED!

Gnomer
    Participant

heard tart cherry juice can help

Tracy Jarchow
    Participant

heard tart cherry juice can help

I heard that, thanks. I've kicked up the hydration and used my vibration plate once a day for 10 minutes the past couple of  days and I'm back to maybe 80% today. This gout stuff is very weird. I don't want that to happen again!

TCB
    Participant

Tracy Jarchow
    Participant

Great article. I'm currently taking a little apple cider vinegar to see if that will help.http://www.bobbyshealthyshop.co.uk/articles/apple-cider-vinegar/apple-cider-vinegar-for-gout.php

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Uric acid and gout

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?