Videos From Kiefer

• This topic has 6 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Yo there, peoples, I have been trying to watch the videos that Kiefer has been sending and in every single video it will get about 1:45 into them and then skip to the very end. No matter how many times I try it again or refresh, it always, always does that and it has gotten pretty damn annoying. So, if you guys have any input for fixing this problem, I would be very grateful! Thank you in advance.

Gnomer
    Participant

what are you trying to watch them on? seems some are having issues on phones and/or tablets… plays fine on my PC

Richard Schmitt

Submit a support ticket on the AIO site.

Thanks guys! Will do that Tex. And Sano, the problem has been on my PC, which sucks.

Gnomer
    Participant

Thanks guys! Will do that Tex. And Sano, the problem has been on my PC, which sucks.

what browser? could try another browser see if that works

My browser is Water Fox. I'll try it on Internet Explorer. What  browser were you using when you watched it?

Gnomer
    Participant

My browser is Water Fox. I'll try it on Internet Explorer. What  browser were you using when you watched it?

chrome

Well, I used Internet Explorer and it worked pretty damn well. Thanks, Sano!

Any idea if there are more videos coming?  Last one I saw was Part 6 – hatred of Paleo.  Was that the end?  Don't think this is my e-mail as I bought both CBL & CN on different e-mail addresses and no videos at either one.

Kiefer
    Participant

Any idea if there are more videos coming?  Last one I saw was Part 6 - hatred of Paleo.  Was that the end?  Don't think this is my e-mail as I bought both CBL & CN on different e-mail addresses and no videos at either one.

That was the last one in that set. More videos and podcasts are on the way.

Gnomer
    Participant

Any idea if there are more videos coming?  Last one I saw was Part 6 - hatred of Paleo.  Was that the end?  Don't think this is my e-mail as I bought both CBL & CN on different e-mail addresses and no videos at either one.

🙂

I think my favorite podcast you have done is Chaos and Bang CBL edition.

Great!  Thanks for the response Kiefer!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Videos From Kiefer

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?