Website Updates…

• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

wdelpilar
    Participant

I've been a lurker off and on and have struggled w/CNS and have CBL and am going to start reading it. However, I've noticed most of these articles on the website from diets, to interviews, etc. are a year old. Is the site no longer being updated? Just curious and looking forward to seeing what I'm doing w/my low-carb diet that isn't working. To be frank, I'm still trying to figure out how much protein to fat I should be taking at 5-7 and 160 lbs.

Richard Schmitt

Look at Soundcloud for Body.io podcasts for more updated information.

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

Lol…you're going to start reading it?New site body.io should be up on Monday. There's been many a podcast with updates. Not sure what I'm doing macro-wise right now so someone else will have to answer that question.

wdelpilar
    Participant

Thanks Big Tex! I will do that.phxplay88, I've read CNS and am getting ready to read CBL. I just haven't found the right mix w/CNS as I plateaued and truth is, where I plateaued was at same spot with my typical workout and eating regimen. I believe in the science I read I just think I've got to figure out the best ratio's for my body. I faithfully did it for about six months and kept my same weight and body fat so not fluctuating was a victory in itself. I just want to get over that hump. Since I do workout almost daily with weights I'm thinking the CBL could be the solution. Even then, I want to re-read CNS as well. It's also why I decided to take a harder look at the forums as well.

Lesli Bortz
    Participant

I'm sure if you laid out what your typical week looks like then one of the guys would have some “updated” recommendations. I do a hybrid CNS/CBL so I'm not even sure what the current recommendations are. I personally have more fat than protein and it's working well for me. Are you male or female? What are your goals?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Website Updates…

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?