What about this product? – Scivation Xtend

• This topic has 6 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Kevin Creel

I love the taste of Scivation Xtend and have been using it during my workouts for about a year. What I want to know is it a waste of money, or is the L-Leucine in it good to go? http://www.scivation.com/XTEND.asp

Richard Schmitt

Wow 3.5g of Leucine per serving, sounds legit to me personally, as in Kiefer stated 3g for SA and 5g for DB to be mixed in with a PWO Shake/ Hypertrophic Shake.

amedio

I love the taste of Scivation Xtend and have been using it during my workouts for about a year. What I want to know is it a waste of money, or is the L-Leucine in it good to go? http://www.scivation.com/XTEND.asp

Kevin, if it works for YOU, then it is soley up to you if it is considered a waste of money. You know because you use it.  😉 Try a week of workouts without and see what the results are. Go back to it if you feel you NEED it. 3.5g seems legit to me as well; though, I did just place a purchase at Protein Factory and it happen to include Ajinomoto Instant L-Leucine.  😀

sawinwright

I use Xtend if I can't afford the casein hydro at the time. Tastes great man, get blue raspberry.

Kris1501

I think there's a specific benefit of using just Leucine…. That's why Kiefer recommends it.

sckiely
    Participant

There is nothing BAD about taking BCAA's Kiefer just states that it is only LEUCINE that makes the difference. So ANY supplement legitimately high in Leucine is ok for our purposes, kiefer just thinks most BCAA's cost to much as oppossed to just buying Leucine.I personally love Xtend (Watermelon for me) and if for no other reason now but to mask the Hydrolysate taste. I had a shake without the Xtend and the stuff is putrid. I do not even notice the taste when i mix with Xtend.

Kevin Creel

Yep, Watermelon is my favorite as well.  I thought that was what Kiefer was stating, I just needed a bit more feedback. Thanks everyone. 

Take a look at USP labs BCAA it's 8:1:1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

What about this product? – Scivation Xtend

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?