What does Capsaicin do for the body?

• This topic has 3 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

BradenLeonardo
    Keymaster

I can't eat food with hot sauce. Okay I can but I'm in love with hot sauce. I was just curious if anyone knows any adverse or positive side effects and how it relates to carb back loading. I eat hot sauce all day. I know capsaicin helps burn fat. Or atleast thats what I have been toldThanks

BradenLeonardo

I read something about Neuropeptide P and how it regulates blood sugar and supresses insulin spikes….anyone else have anything to add? If that's the case supplementing this with your low carb half of the day would be beneficial would it not.

monsieurjkb

Naomi Most

I can't eat food with hot sauce. Okay I can but I'm in love with hot sauce. I was just curious if anyone knows any adverse or positive side effects and how it relates to carb back loading. I eat hot sauce all day. I know capsaicin helps burn fat. Or atleast thats what I have been toldThanks

Yeah there's a slight thermogenic effect from capsaicin.You also get an immune system reaction, including increased mucous production, that seems to help move toxins out of the system.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

What does Capsaicin do for the body?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?