What does your morning coffee consist of?

• This topic has 18 voices and 32 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Jeremy Wade
    Participant

Mine is 10g cocunut oil, 10g KerryGold butter, 1/4 tsp pure stevia extract, and 10ml Carb Countdown Chocolate Milk in 2cups of coffee.I make 2 thermos's of this and sip it from 6am to noon, then eat my first solid food.  It works remarkably well for me.Total intake over 6 hours is:4 cups coffee20g coconut oil20g kerrygold butter1/2 tsp stevia20ml carb countdown chocolate milkThe only thing I would suggest for the OP really, is to re-evaluate the carbs.  If you truly have 7g of carbs in something you consume at waking, my guess is you are removing the benefit of everything else you are doing.  My total carbs in this 6 hours of coffe are around 1.5g, but it is spread out over a large amount of time...   0.25g carbs per hour basically.

AciD

Is A.M. accelerator acceptable with whey protein instead of isolate?

Jeremy Wade
    Participant

Is A.M. accelerator acceptable with whey protein instead of isolate?

It should be fine as long as it is just a concentrate.  I would only foresee problems if it is a commercial mix with extra crap added in.  I hate extra crap... never know what it is going to do to me...

Luis S.

Mine is 10g cocunut oil, 10g KerryGold butter, 1/4 tsp pure stevia extract, and 10ml Carb Countdown Chocolate Milk in 2cups of coffee.I make 2 thermos's of this and sip it from 6am to noon, then eat my first solid food.  It works remarkably well for me.Total intake over 6 hours is:4 cups coffee20g coconut oil20g kerrygold butter1/2 tsp stevia20ml carb countdown chocolate milkThe only thing I would suggest for the OP really, is to re-evaluate the carbs.  If you truly have 7g of carbs in something you consume at waking, my guess is you are removing the benefit of everything else you are doing.  My total carbs in this 6 hours of coffe are around 1.5g, but it is spread out over a large amount of time...   0.25g carbs per hour basically.

Yeah i have to make a switch to stevia to avoid tha trace carbs from splenda.

tlfoxy

I just started to add things to my morning coffee.It used to be 2 tsp. of splenda and 2 tbsp. non dairy creamer.Now it's:2 tsp. of splenda2 tsp. of fiber1 tbsp. of H.W.C.1 tbsp. of Coconut oilIt is not aesthetically pleasant to look at but it's a good vessel for all of that fat.  I wonder if there is a way to get it so it doesn't look like the top of my almond butter jar that is sitting in the fridge. 

Tomahawk

Man my coffee is plain Jane compared to yall's. It has just 1 teaspoon of coconut oil plus 2 teaspoons of heavy whipping cream. I know this is less than most but just testing the water. Used a little more coconut oil today. Also my “cups” of coffee are about 14oz each.

sircow1

Coffee, black.  The best way to drink it!

Conrado Tiu
    Participant

+100

sckiely
    Participant

+100

I'm with these 2. I wake up so early that this is my easiest and most effective choice. I quite enjoy black.However I do make the effort to throw in some fats in my second coffee.

dawatts22

+100

I'm with these 2. I wake up so early that this is my easiest and most effective choice. I quite enjoy black.However I do make the effort to throw in some fats in my second coffee.

I'm just the opposite.  Every one I drink after I leave home is black, hot or iced.

stumprrp

2 TBPS kerry gold unsalted1 TBPS coconut oil1 splenda16oz french roastIll also usually go grab an iced at DD around 10-11.  Eat around 12-1.

Richard Schmitt

2 TBPS kerry gold unsalted1 TBPS coconut oil1 splenda16oz french roastIll also usually go grab an iced at DD around 10-11.  Eat around 12-1.

Do iced coffee have carbs in it? O.o Also what about adding an expresso shot to black coffee? O.o

dawatts22

Do iced coffee have carbs in it? O.o Also what about adding an expresso shot to black coffee? O.o

Not if its black and unsweetened.  Espresso adds WIN to anything.  IMO.

Richard Schmitt

Oh ok =D and trace carbs in expresso shots??

dawatts22

Oh ok =D and trace carbs in expresso shots??

I dont think so.  Its just coffee.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

What does your morning coffee consist of?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?