What happened to the Shockwave Protocol book?

• This topic has 14 voices and 47 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

So, there used to be a link on DangerouslyHardcore.com to a book you could download for free called “Shockwave Protocol 1.0”. Then, during a website redesign, it quietly disappeared.Shockwave Protocol hasn't gone away forever. It's just in hibernation.This information will be released in mid-2012 in a far more expanded and useful manner. It'll be a pretty big deal, actually. You'll like it.if you're one of the lucky few who got to download the original ebook while it was available, and you have questions or comments, feel free to post them here.

JR

Looking forward to it. Iv'e been using shockwaves in my program.

Richard Schmitt

Will this program be released earlier than mid-2012? It'd be great to have it with Carb-Backloading book, just to get the max results, or the whole sha bang.

Mike
    Participant

I believe that someone on this forum still has that Shockwave Protocols pdf file somewhere on their computers. If you read this post and you do – could you upload it somewhere so others can download it? If that's OK with Naomi and Kiefer of course.

Kiefer
    Participant

I'll make everybody a deal. If you can wait until Christmas, I'll make sure an updated version of the free Shockwave Protocol book is available for download. Follow this thread for announcements and updates.

masZUL
    Participant

I have the old PDF but I think it has since changed a bit because an M&F feature on shockwave had some different info than what my PDF has.  Regardless it sounds like we'll find out more in a month or so.

I can wait for christmas… it will be one of the best things I receive… perfect rep plus that and I'm golden.

robhally

Is the shockwave protocol a separate lifting program in and of itself, or is it something that is to be implemented into another program. Ex: I am doing 5/3/1 currently, would I continue doing 5/3/1 implementing the shockwave protocol or would i have to switch the program completely. Don't know if that makes sense or not but any answers would be helpful.

Richard Schmitt

Yeah you know I read about the Shockwave Protocal, but not quite sure how it works or what to use it on. Like is it only for certain exercises or can it be used for all? Even if it's an old PDF I wouldn't mind looking at it, but I'll wait till Christmas like Kiefer mentioned.

PropaneFitness

@masZul: any chance you could email what you've got. Want a quick look to make sure I've got the right message from the article before I get a chance to buy the updated version at xmas.

masZUL
    Participant

I'm willing to email it but it sounded like Kiefer wanted people to wait fior the new version and I don't want to step on toes.  Otherwise if you google "Shockwave Protocol" and you get a couple links to the download (not sure if they still work)Also, this was in an M&F issue over the summer so you could try to track that down(I don't think Kiefer wrote it alone but was involved in the article), I'll see if I can get the issue info.  The info in the article had different info than was in the ebook, I'm guessing that is why he wants us to wait.

JR

The article in Muscle & Fitness was by Jesse Burdick and it was from the September issue. I'm not sure but it sounds like Kiefer is going to release an updated version on Christmas and then another one in middle of 2012. I'm looking forward to getting more sample workouts from Kiefer on it to meet different goals. Just have to be patient….

PropaneFitness

I undertand, it was more that I was looking to start a new training program in 3 days and thought shockwave fit the bill. My email is jjw506@me.com if you decide to send it.

Naomi Most

Yeah, there's a reason Kiefer pulled it down and wants to re-release it with modifications.I don't know what that reason is, specifically (I haven't had time to talk about Shockwave Protocols with him, we're too busy with CB) -- only that Kiefer wants to make sure that the information he provides people is the best he can put out there.--Naomi

I'm willing to email it but it sounded like Kiefer wanted people to wait fior the new version and I don't want to step on toes.  Otherwise if you google "Shockwave Protocol" and you get a couple links to the download (not sure if they still work)Also, this was in an M&F issue over the summer so you could try to track that down(I don't think Kiefer wrote it alone but was involved in the article), I'll see if I can get the issue info.  The info in the article had different info than was in the ebook, I'm guessing that is why he wants us to wait.

Kiefer
    Participant

The Shockwave Protocols involve several techniques and methodologies that can be implemented into other training programs for various performance enhancements. Brian Carroll uses these principles in his assistance work (his site is up and running and you can check it out here: http://briangcarroll.com). The Shockwave Protocol, in it's entirety, integrates diet and training for various goals. You will no longer guess about which diet to do with what kind of training. Shockwaves integrate both.And yes, you can probably find the old version floating around, but it's missing a lot of good stuff.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

What happened to the Shockwave Protocol book?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?