What happened to the Shockwave Protocol book?

• This topic has 14 voices and 47 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Kiefer
    Participant

Oh, and I don't mind if the old one gets sent around (the cover design is bad-ass), but when the new one comes out, don't ask me questions like “In the old book you said …, but in this version you say…, why?” because if someone asks that question, in the best case scenario, I'll ignore them, and they'll probably cry to their friends that I'm a jerk–the more likely scenario, however, is that'll I'll belittle them on the forums leaving them curled in the fetal position with their blanky for a week.

robhally

HAHAHAHA^^^^

Trevor J

Oh, and I don't mind if the old one gets sent around (the cover design is bad-ass)

So does anybody have the original? 

masZUL
    Participant

Oh, and I don't mind if the old one gets sent around (the cover design is bad-ass)

So does anybody have the original?

Send me PM with your email.

masZUL
    Participant

The original pdf file is here

CaseyD

Thanks mas, I know the update is coming out soonish, but I'm going to try and get a feel for it now.One question - I'm not sure I understand Level U (the DUP). Am I correct in thinking that level U is the same as level 2, but works a muscle not technically included in the program for the day (I see a tricep exercise on chest/bi day)?I'm probably overthinking, as usual, and I'm not sure if my question is posed clearly, but any help would be appreciated.

Richard Schmitt

Thanks mas, I know the update is coming out soonish, but I'm going to try and get a feel for it now.One question - I'm not sure I understand Level U (the DUP). Am I correct in thinking that level U is the same as level 2, but works a muscle not technically included in the program for the day (I see a tricep exercise on chest/bi day)?I'm probably overthinking, as usual, and I'm not sure if my question is posed clearly, but any help would be appreciated.

You know I was just looking at the program, and I noticed that myself. I would probably think that's what it means. To give the main muscle group for that day a slight rest before starting another movement. I'm really considering in stopping the workout plan I'm doing and trying this out. It seems intense enough for me to gain strength and muscle, so I can Carb-Backload, and then go into the cutting phase with Carb Nite while implementing The Shockwave Protocol. I'm thinking of starting this Monday. Not sure, would like to read on the newer one Kiefer has instored for us, or use what ever his Hero Workout is like.

JR

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/videos/mf-lab-rat/mf-lab-rat-10-mass-building-workout        Heres a video of a shockwave workout that was featured in M&F

masZUL
    Participant

Kiefer has a youtube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/DHKiefer

robhally

Nice find! It would be awesome if Kiefer would put this channel to use. I watch a few fitness channels every now and then, and I could definitely see some videos from him being a huge help. Maybe after the dust has settled with all the chaos that's going on right now for the DH crew?

Naomi Most

Nice find! It would be awesome if Kiefer would put this channel to use. I watch a few fitness channels every now and then, and I could definitely see some videos from him being a huge help. Maybe after the dust has settled with all the chaos that's going on right now for the DH crew?

We have something bigger and badder in the works, actually. We got a dot-tv domain...

robhally

We have something bigger and badder in the works, actually. We got a dot-tv domain...Wow, just when I thought things couldn't get any better. That's awesome to hear!

ksbansal83

Any word when or if the shockwave protocol will be available soon?  If anyone has it, could you please PM it to me at ksbansal83@gmail.com…many thanks people…lift heavy, lift on!

Any word when or if the shockwave protocol will be available soon?  If anyone has it, could you please PM it to me at ksbansal83@gmail.com...many thanks people...lift heavy, lift on!

No idea, and Kiefer has asked for the old version not to be sent out.

Richard Schmitt

Yeah I mentioned that in a post we while ago

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

What happened to the Shockwave Protocol book?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?