What happened to the Shockwave Protocol book?

• This topic has 14 voices and 47 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Groogrux

So, just to verify, the copy that shows up on the site is not able to be downloaded?  Or is it just me?

So, just to verify, the copy that shows up on the site is not able to be downloaded?  Or is it just me?

Correct, it isn't available.

Marty P Koch
    Participant

So do we have an ETA on the new Shockwave protocol, cost, anything at all?

Richard Schmitt

No

Marty P Koch
    Participant

No wasted words there.

Bodynsoil
    Participant

I don't understand why he doesn't update his website with this information, or take down that link and replace it with a “not currently available” screen.. 

Stanley Buck
    Participant

Anybody want to share a copy of the old pdf? How long has it been since anyone could get a copy from the site? ???

Marty P Koch
    Participant

Anybody want to share a copy of the old pdf? How long has it been since anyone could get a copy from the site? ???

Don't think you'll get any help there.  Apparently Kiefer has issued a request that this not be shared amongst us.

mountie

What is the older version as I just downloaded 1.4 2 days ago?

Richard Schmitt

That's the “new”

mountie

Ok thanks. Maybe you can help me with question on the workout under legs he has seated calf raise sets -AFAP set – 100 what does AFAP stand for?

As few sets as possible.

mountie

Ah thanks.I have one last question for the night. I downloaded both CBL and CNS. I am torn between which one to do.. I and 34 216 lbs around 24% BF I workout Monday to friday 5:00am (only time I can with 4 year old and 8 month old at home) I main,y lift weight not a big fan of cardio since my army days when I was younger. My goal is to drop BF to around 15% don't want to lost the muscle I have and would not say no to gaining some more too. I was all geared up to do CBL then say a few YouTube video saying that anyone over 15% show do CNS. Can anyone give me some good advice on which one to do.

jalenton

I have tried to download the shockwave protocol, but everytime i request one i never get the email, any suggestions. thank you in advance

I have tried to download the shockwave protocol, but everytime i request one i never get the email, any suggestions. thank you in advance

They are no longer available outside of the gain fitness app at the present time.And Kiefer has personally asked that old copies not be shared around.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

What happened to the Shockwave Protocol book?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?