What Protein to use?

• This topic has 3 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nicholas Alonzo
    Participant

I currently use six star whey protein by muscle tech but they recently changed the formula (in a bad way) does anyone have a recommendation for a protein preferably with bcaa's and glutamine already added. I'm not to worried about price but don't give me like a $60 protein.

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Check Out True Nutrition or look for deals on Supplement Warehouse.  Usually you can get protein from those sources for $10 per pound or less (including shipping) if you buy in quantities of 10 lbs or more.However, if you are strapped for cash you can just skip protein and just drink milk PWO.  You really do not need protein powder.

Robert x Oleary
    Participant

I personally ANNEX Chocolate Peanutbutter, 2 servines has 10g glutamine, and it has a great blend of proteins that include hydrolysates, as well as digestive enzymes. I'm sponsored by a local store, so I get it free, but if you order over $100 in product, they ship free, as well as if you use Promo Code: “Robert” They will knock off 25% of the cost for you. Because it's a local store, they can only take credit card payments by phone, unless you actually live in Denver, then you can pick it up in person of course. Their number is (720)445-3745. This is the corporate's sight link the the protein I'm referring to:https://www.completenutrition.com/sports-nutrition/annex/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

What Protein to use?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?