What should be on your ipod while at the gym

• This topic has 29 voices and 59 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • Author

Kevin rogers
    Participant

Really! That's it? Cmon!!! I do think we need to join team bring it…. And bring some more…..

Kevin rogers
    Participant

Ok I'm on team bring it “rock style”Beautiful People.. By Marilyn MansonCordoroy... By Pear JamParty your body... By Stevie B

Bartleby83

A lot of Godsmack, Rise Against and some Eminem stuff.

zewski

Depends…Upper body days are normally hard rap: La Coka NostraWu-TangJedi Mind TricksNasLower Body days are heavy metal/hard rockMUDVAYNEtoolchevellekornfive finger death punchslipknot...basically anything that wants to make you punch someone in the face ;D

dawatts22

No ipod while I work out.  I have the luxury of my basement gym and my own stereo.Lamb of God, Children of Bodom, Job for a Cowboy, Norther, As I Lay Dying, Meshuggah, Clutch, Mastodon to name a few.

Kevin rogers
    Participant

A lot of great ideas and “punch you in the mouth stuff” my ipod is on fire….

devilmanVISA

David Banner – FirewaterBun B - You're EverythingUGK - International Player's AnthemBig Tymers - Real BIGpretty much any 3rd coast rap that is not center around "hoe'z, draynk, stick-eh" or a bevy of possessions that the "artists" do not actually own. Real talk type stuff, written by story tellers.Edit: and none of those asinine line dance craze songs trying to capitalize on the ridiculous popularity of that Solja Boy tripe. Lamb of God - OmertaLamb of God - Walk with me in HellTerror - Spit my RageRefused - New NoiseStuff in that general vein.I went to a Skinless show one time, and the front man (about 5'3" and mid thirties) says, "This next song is about what it feels like when you cut a body open and stick your hands inside..."... I can't really get behind stuff like that as, well, that fucker has no idea what that might really feel like, and I am not convinced that the level of his artistry is sufficient to accurately convey it even if he did.

AdamFiddler

“Can't Be Stopped”–Roy Jones Jr."Till I Collapse w/ 300 Violins Remix"--Eminem "Here I Come"--The Roots"I've Got Soul But I'm Not A Soldier"--The Killers--Also got some voice clips from Youtube that I converted to MP3 using http://www.makeitmp3.com.  The links are below:Excerpt of Ray Lewis before game-time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGCo7giOSuI"I Am A Champion": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX39J_YyKbs"I've Got Soul But I'm Not A Soldier"--The Killers

tlfoxy

Walk – PanteraBodies - Drowning PoolThe Distance - CakeTake it Off - The DonnasStart Today - Gorilla BiscuitsShake Your Rump - Beastie BoysFlash - QueenThose songs are some of many songs on my ever rotating gym playlists.

Richard Schmitt

What and who do y'all like to listen to when doing HIIT or lifting weights??

P.J.
    Participant

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

maxwkw

I like heavier stuffToolAttilaRaging speedhornFive finger death punchStuff like that.

It changes all the time.I've been listening to mostly twenty one pilots and Steven Cooper lately.

guitarjon
    Participant

METAL!  All That Remains, In Flames, Lamb Of God, etc.  Also heavier punk bands like Strung Out, Propagandhi, Death By Stereo, etc.  That's just the kind of shit I love to listen to and play anyway, not just when I train.

tlfoxy

It changes all the time.

This...I have been listening to a lot of A.F.I. lately during my workout.  But, you can't go wrong with Slayer, Megadeath, Exodus with a little Pink & Tom Jones mixed in for some good contrast.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

What should be on your ipod while at the gym

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?