What Side Effects to CN/CBL Have You Experienced?

• This topic has 23 voices and 87 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 88 total)
  • Author

Caino
    Participant

I've only been on CNS since 15/12/12, nonetheless, this is what I have experiencedCNS Good:1. 5" waist reduction (45" -> 40");2. Convenience of skipping breakfast; and3. Reason to drink copious amounts of espresso w/ heavy cream & butter.CNS Bad:1. Very low testosterone levels;2. ~40% reduction in strength;3. Random body shivers & shakes;4. Minor joint pains;5. Constant dehydration;6. Frequent urination; and7. Expensive butter budget.The only thing that bothers me is the reduction in testosterone - hope it rebounds & regulates.

The T my friend will be from either or both, under eating and overtraining, i have been and still down that dark dark road, take a step back re assess before you fuck shit up,

I've only been on CNS since 15/12/12, nonetheless, this is what I have experiencedCNS Good:1. 5" waist reduction (45" -> 40");2. Convenience of skipping breakfast; and3. Reason to drink copious amounts of espresso w/ heavy cream & butter.CNS Bad:1. Very low testosterone levels;2. ~40% reduction in strength;3. Random body shivers & shakes;4. Minor joint pains;5. Constant dehydration;6. Frequent urination; and7. Expensive butter budget.The only thing that bothers me is the reduction in testosterone - hope it rebounds & regulates.

The T my friend will be from either or both, under eating and overtraining, i have been and still down that dark dark road, take a step back re assess before you fuck shit up,

Thank you Caino,I have taken steps to reduce my training as I simply can not shovel more food down my throat.Tomorrow marks the end of my first week in a changed training routine & my carb feed. I am hoping things pick up from here on end.

Caino
    Participant

Thank you Caino,I have taken steps to reduce my training as I simply can not shovel more food down my throat.Tomorrow marks the end of my first week in a changed training routine & my carb feed. I am hoping things pick up from here on end.

So do i friend, sometimes in life aesthetics isnt worth your overall health and happiness

Robert Gray
    Participant

Do you eat eggs often?  Cholesterol converts to testosterone in men to a certain extent.

Caino
    Participant

Do you eat eggs often?  Cholesterol converts to testosterone in men to a certain extent.

I eat 30-36 eggs per week and it did nothing for me, free range onega 3 ones too

Thanks bologray,I eat four eggs a day.

Fairy

Don't eat the 'Omega 3' eggs. Switch to naturally pastured eggs. The 'Omega 3' chickens are fed rancid linseeds and are often sickly. Chickens are supposed to eat worms, grubs and insects; not grains or linseeds.

Richard Schmitt

Don't eat the 'Omega 3' eggs. Switch to naturally pastured eggs. The 'Omega 3' chickens are fed rancid linseeds and are often sickly. Chickens are supposed to eat worms, grubs and insects; not grains or linseeds.

+1...I made this foolish mistake without knowing the affects of how the chickens are fed. If anything just stick to regular eggs, and if able to afford it highly recommend the cage free eggs. I know...HEB has them on sale every once in a while ;D

+1...I made this foolish mistake without knowing the affects of how the chickens are fed. If anything just stick to regular eggs, and if able to afford it highly recommend the cage free eggs. I know...HEB has them on sale every once in a while ;D

Getting to omega-3 eggs are still better then regular eggs if you can't source pasture raised eggs.

Richard Schmitt

Getting to omega-3 eggs are still better then regular eggs if you can't source pasture raised eggs.

But...I thought? From what you told me? I made another mistake huh? I bought the regular eggs instead of the O3 ones...

But...I thought? From what you told me? I made another mistake huh? I bought the regular eggs instead of the O3 ones...

It's not gonna be that big of a deal to use regular eggs.Pastured eggs are the best by far, but as far as supermarket eggs go Omega-3 are the best bet. Just don't overcook the yolks, which you shouldn't do with any eggs.

Fairy

Go by the color of the yolk: yellow = not good, orange = good

I get my eggs from a local farm - due to seasonality, fat concentration in yolks changes in winter as the chickens are not able to eat insects and other things.I would love to know if the people down south constantly get strong orange yolks? I guess this has a lot to do with how the chickens are feeling as well? When I was living in Australia, my neighbour had two hens in her backyard. They would randomly walk into her house at times and get yelled at - they would stop laying eggs until the neighbour apologized  😮I swear I am not making this up.

Caino
    Participant

I get my eggs from a local farm - due to seasonality, fat concentration in yolks changes in winter as the chickens are not able to eat insects and other things.I would love to know if the people down south constantly get strong orange yolks? I guess this has a lot to do with how the chickens are feeling as well? When I was living in Australia, my neighbour had two hens in her backyard. They would randomly walk into her house at times and get yelled at - they would stop laying eggs until the neighbour apologized  😮I swear I am not making this up.

Im from aus and yes the free range ones i get are wayy more orange then regular i compared the other day

Fairy

For some reason, I am really not surprised to hear this! Poor chickens.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

What Side Effects to CN/CBL Have You Experienced?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?