What Side Effects to CN/CBL Have You Experienced?

• This topic has 23 voices and 87 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 88 total)
  • Author

Bodynsoil
    Participant

I used to sleep like the dead, on ULC days I have vivid messed up dreams just before I wake for the day.  For three nights in a row I had sequel dreams to the dream from the night before.This is carb night..  I hope I sleep through the nightSent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

heyjami
    Participant

I sleep lightly, but peacefully on ULC and either really deeply, or really badly on CN.

THIS!Cory

+2  Hub told me that he woke me from a nightmare the other night after CN and I thanked him.  Had no memory of any of it.Good:Measurable, mostly daily resultsSimple to follow - most everywhere (even fast food sells grilled chicken salads with blue cheese dressing!)No Food Obsessions/yearnings shorter TOMcan have wine/alcohol (don't, but I like the idea that I can)Strength (mild increases)Love that I don't have to count cals/macros!  I eat to satisfaction and keep carbs under 30. Feeling like a rockstar since I dropped 2 pant sizes on this plan (in 50 days).Bad:Bad dreams after CNPost-CN bloat (this is improving as I'm changing what I eat)Had to learn not to glycogen deplete at work (zonked me one day bad!)Low energy by 6-7pm (experimenting with fat burners to up the energy thru 9pm)Zero motivation to do anything else (except eat, train, sleep, work, hang with kids/hub)I love the program but not really recommending it to others yet.  I gotta see how I will respond to the maintenance to know if this is really effective for me.  Once I finish getting down to where I want to be.  This is all new territory for me (I've never been this small in my life) so I'm not even sure where I'm going.  At this point I'm going for 20% to see what that feels like. 8)

I sleep lightly, but peacefully on ULC and either really deeply, or really badly on CN.

THIS!Cory

+2  Hub told me that he woke me from a nightmare the other night after CN and I thanked him.  Had no memory of any of it.Good:Measurable, mostly daily resultsSimple to follow - most everywhere (even fast food sells grilled chicken salads with blue cheese dressing!)No Food Obsessions/yearnings shorter TOMcan have wine/alcohol (don't, but I like the idea that I can)Strength (mild increases)Love that I don't have to count cals/macros!  I eat to satisfaction and keep carbs under 30. Feeling like a rockstar since I dropped 2 pant sizes on this plan (in 50 days).Bad:Bad dreams after CNPost-CN bloat (this is improving as I'm changing what I eat)Had to learn not to glycogen deplete at work (zonked me one day bad!)Low energy by 6-7pm (experimenting with fat burners to up the energy thru 9pm)Zero motivation to do anything else (except eat, train, sleep, work, hang with kids/hub)I love the program but not really recommending it to others yet.  I gotta see how I will respond to the maintenance to know if this is really effective for me.  Once I finish getting down to where I want to be.  This is all new territory for me (I've never been this small in my life) so I'm not even sure where I'm going.  At this point I'm going for 20% to see what that feels like. 8)

If anyone that has issues sleeping after a carb nite starts adding MCT/CO oil before bed would you be so kind as to let me know your results.

Roadblock
    Participant

I have found that having MCT oil close to bed is like having coffee for me. I get energy soon after drinking it and can't even get to sleep at all.RB

Richard Schmitt

I'll try that next CN Trevor, I'll be sure to make a note to remind myself and let you know

Mikehr

I am trying it for tommorows CN gonna have a cup of Cocoa with 1 TBSP CO about 30 minutes before bed, I find MCTs very calming and I think much clearer sort of the same effect as l-tyrosine

Phatty

Experianced a new side effect tonight. Liquid shits.Probably due to the dextrose I've had over the night. Gonna stick to just one scoop in a whey shake at the start of the night next time like I have done in the past.

Mikehr

I've said it before worth part about ULC is the feeling that your shitting marbles…

Fernando Aguilar
    Participant

I only did 1 month of CN and now i'm switching to CBL to get some size…My experience on CN:Bad:- My stomach hurts on CN(probably due to the amounts of food/carbs)- I get acid reflux the next day and sometimes bloating(wondering if its my body not being used to digesting carbs that causes the reflux????) Good:- After the bloating subside my abs always improved- Felt great on ULC days- Got to eat my favorite foods to get more ripped...I will let you guys know how CBL goes... 🙂

Brandon D Christ
    Participant

Post Cycle Therapy (what you do after gear). Make me feel like hell fucking hate the stuff.

Maybe you should give HCG a shot?

Phatty

How many of you feel light headed at times? I get it quite often when I stand up too fast, when I take a deep breath and get into position under the bar for squats ect.I haven't passed out or died yet so I just brush it off and get on with what I'm doing but I'm curious to know what might be causing it.

guitarjon
    Participant

How many of you feel light headed at times? I get it quite often when I stand up too fast, when I take a deep breath and get into position under the bar for squats ect.I haven't passed out or died yet so I just brush it off and get on with what I'm doing but I'm curious to know what might be causing it.

I get that sometimes, not consistently enough to draw any kind of conclusion as to what causes it.

Fairy

Low blood pressure…?

Phatty

Low blood pressure...?

I haven't had it checked since 2008. It was a little high back then. Now that you mention, maybe I should get a generally health check up. I haven't had one in a while.

Mikehr

Low blood pressure...?

I haven't had it checked since 2008. It was a little high back then. Now that you mention, maybe I should get a generally health check up. I haven't had one in a while.

Could be low on electrolytes as well, you supplement with potassium?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

What Side Effects to CN/CBL Have You Experienced?

Please login / register in order to chat with others.

Forgot your details?